Mixtape No 2. – The Kitchen Soundtrack
Music has always been an essential accompaniment to time spent in the kitchen. I cook more often during the colder months, so that’s what inspired this playlist. It’s a mixed bag of genres, with some toe-tapping jazzy tunes and a few super mellow tracks.
The gorgeous photo featured was shot by Caitlin of Roost, a graphic designer who runs one top-notch food blog. At first glance you’d never guess that her recipes are grain/gluten/sugar/dairy free. I’d highly recommend finding a new recipe to try, pouring a glass of wine, and listening these tracks. That’s what I’ll be doing tonight.
1. I’ve Got That Tune – Chinese Man
2. Stardust – Hoagy Carmichael
3. To Carry Many Small Things- Mina Tindle
4. C’est lui – Josephine Baker
5. Common Burn – Mazzy Star
6. Anything You Want (Not That) – Belle Ruche
7. You – Gold Panda
8. Unknown Brother – The Black Keys
9. The Sweetest Thing – Camera Obscura