Ready, Set, DIY: 9 Weekend Projects
Happy Monday, guys. How was your weekend? After a weekend offline. I’m reminded that it’s important to disconnect and take on a project. Today we have 9 (relatively) easy DIYs you can do this weekend if you have a spare couple of hours. We’ve got a little something in here for every part of the home. I’m totally doing the last one on this list!
1. Tassel planter (above) // Nothing like some tassels to give plain planters some punch!
2. Dowel rod frames by Poppy Talk// such a cool way to hang large format prints and it’s super easy.
3. Clay platters // These easy air-dry clay platters are perfect for last-minute cheese boards.
4. Concrete vase // Anyone else completely obsessed with concrete home decor?! If not, these stunning vase should convince you.
5. Woodbead pendant light // Those wood beads we used to make necklaces out of as kids sure come in handy. I never thought they could transform into this awesome pendant light.
6. Soap gems // I’ve never been one for soap-making but these crystal soaps are just too cute to pass up.
7. Pom pom basket // With a new baby in the house, we’re always looking for storage solutions. Why not a fun pompom basket?!
8. X-shaped coasters // Sometimes stark minimalism is just what we need and these coasters hit the nail on the head.
9. This incredible closet transformation has me thinking about tackling the storage issues in our bedroom!
–Images courtesy of linked sources