10 Swoon-Worthy Black & White Tiled Bathrooms
Since this time last summer, we’ve renovated not one but two of the bathrooms in our house and even added a powder room to our main floor. You could say I’m a little bathroom crazy (and in case you missed it you can find recaps of the playful patterning in our basement bathroom and the more subdued upstairs bathroom on the blog). It’s a weird place to spend so much time thinking about, but with all the materials that go into renovating a bathroom, it’s no surprise many interior-obsessed readers want MORE bathroom inspiration. You guys are my kind of people. 😉 Even though we’re done demo-ing bathrooms (for now!) I still get weak in the knees over the black and white tiled bathrooms I see all over Pinterest. They’re stark but simple and make a huge impact. Maybe another renovation is in my future after all… If not, I have these 10 black and white tiled bathrooms to lust over.
- Loving the black tile and white grout. The vintage rug complements it perfectly.
2. That herringbone! I can’t get enough of that pattern for tile and it works so well in black.
3. The Middle Eastern-inspired pattern tile is absolutely show-stopping. If you’re looking to take some risk with your black and white tile, this one’s for you.
4. Small square black tile pairs well with larger white tile in this minimalist bathroom.
5. Nothing like a little pop of pattern to make a space feel fresh!
6. Hexagonal black tile is unexpected and makes for a pleasant surprise in a small bathroom. Love it paired with white herringbone on the walls!
7. A floating sink looks super luxurious with a background of skinny white tile and grey grout.
8. What’s so great about this bathroom is how the simplicity of the black and white tiles bring your attention to that charming tub.
9. Pattern in a bathroom can be tricky but if you pull it off, it really wows!
10. Those oversized black tiles make a small bathroom shine.