a few shots…

Travel & Leisure

…from my iphone

we are wrapping up in mendocino this afternoon and heading back to sf for two more days. i’m a little sad to be leaving this place, all of the fresh air and sunshine has felt so, so good. we’re working hard to reward ourselves with some shopping, eating, and exploring in the next two days.

BY Kate - July 15, 2010

1. Helena - A Diary of Lovely

July 15th, 2010 at 1:24 pm

These are all so so gorgeous!

2. Krystal/Village

July 15th, 2010 at 1:42 pm

these are beauuutiful πŸ™‚

3. heylee brooke

July 15th, 2010 at 1:54 pm

your blog is such a great find! i look forward to reading it everyday. πŸ™‚
    great photos, too. have fun shopping!

heylee

4. michelle @ pretty mommy

July 15th, 2010 at 2:43 pm

GOOP is all about SF today if you need shopping/eating ideas!

5. Caitlin

July 15th, 2010 at 4:43 pm

ahhh, the Hipstamatic app, it makes everything look great! pretty pics!

6. Sarah Klassen

July 15th, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Are you kidding? These were taken from your iPhone? — nice! No wonder you don’t want to leave… thanks for sharing these,

xo

July 15th, 2010 at 7:11 pm

oooh thanks for the heads up about GOOP michelle!! i have it in my inbox right now.

8. Monarose

July 16th, 2010 at 8:29 am

You have such an amazing job! I hope that I can one day have similar experiences.

9. Erin

July 25th, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Hey – I should get recommendations from you! Hoping to plan a surprise trip to SF/Napa for my husband’s birthday!

10. kelly

January 24th, 2011 at 12:42 pm

the red rose vine climbing the old wooden wall makes me smile. your blog is beautiful!