a flower for your window

Interiors & Decor

wouldn’t this vase be pretty in your kitchen window? repurposing beautiful things always makes my heart pitter-patter.

by beach house living via from me to you.

BY Kate Arends - July 13, 2010

July 13th, 2010 at 4:30 pm

I just found your blog and I simply adore it!
    xo

2. Elissa

July 13th, 2010 at 7:54 pm

too cute. i passed on the Beautiful Blogger award to you today. hope you have a chance to participate. have a great week!

July 13th, 2010 at 8:06 pm

thank you elissa- your blog is beautiful and you definitely deserve it! hoping i’ll find some time to participate tonight 🙂

4. Helena - A Diary of Lovely

July 14th, 2010 at 9:14 am

oooh yes love it! It’s such a cute idea!

5. Terri

July 14th, 2010 at 4:18 pm

This is so very lovely… I just love the simplicity!

6. Jordan

January 8th, 2016 at 3:49 am

that is so cute 🙂 but what was it before it was a tiny vase?