christina hendricks in la times mag

Beauty

i spent monday indulging in my favorite vice, hours upon hours of mad men! i’m eagerly anticipating season 4 and this month’s la times magazine cover feature has me all the more giddy to see the series return to tv. i often notice that men and women differ when it comes to defining what they view as “sexy”. now that’s a whole other can of worms, but it is pretty apparent that christina has that certain something about her that men and women can both ogle over.

BY Kate - July 7, 2010

1. Elissa

July 7th, 2010 at 11:48 am

couldn’t agree more. this gal has it all together. those eyes and that hair are so beautiful!

2. EK

July 7th, 2010 at 12:35 pm

I’m not a Mad Men follower – but these photos are AMAZING! Maybe I should be!

3. michelle @ pretty mommy

July 7th, 2010 at 2:17 pm

I think men & women love her curves for two different reasons 😉 Either way, she is drop dead gorgeous! Can’t wait for Mad Men…

4. Jenna {Jenna Sais Quois}

July 7th, 2010 at 3:41 pm

She is such a classic beauty. I love that winged eyeliner on her in the first photo. Tres Excited about Mad Men season 4!

5. Lolawashername.com

July 7th, 2010 at 3:47 pm

She has absolutely take-your-breath-away beauty! These photos are exquisite. THANK YOU for posting. I am counting down the minutes until Mad Men debuts what is sure to be another extraordinary season!

6. Meredith

July 7th, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Brilliant.

7. Carissa

July 7th, 2010 at 4:21 pm

I love these pics…. so stunning… her red hair and that ivory skin… to die for!

Carissa

8. Happenstance

July 7th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

She is definitely a glamorous bombshell! So rare for today’s time, right? Love her.

9. iheartkiwi

July 8th, 2010 at 12:50 pm

i am a mad men addict. kiwi and i were just in thailand and i bought pirated copies of seasons 2 and 3 (shhh don’t tell) needless to say i haven’t been very productive lately!

i can’t figure out who is the bigger joan fan in our household, me or kiwi. we both love her!

10. Naushin

July 8th, 2010 at 3:53 pm

WOW! She is such a beautiful woman!

11. MaeMae

July 13th, 2010 at 3:33 pm

gaaaaaaa! i tried to watch MM when it first came out, couldn’t make it through one episode… then… yesterday spent 6 hours watching all of season 2. and i was obsessed with this beautiful lady. obsessed.

12. MeganC

July 16th, 2010 at 9:05 am

I am so excited for Mad Men it’s unbelievable. And wow she looks absolutely gorg!

Xoxo,
    Megan

13. Tiffany

August 27th, 2010 at 5:31 pm

The colors! She is breathtaking. Damn!