weekend musings

Health & Wellness

this weekend was about pursuing pleasures; rich coffee and salty butter on toast, rooftop cocktails with dear friends, biking the city, girl-talk with my sister. i also took a weekend letterpress class at the minnesota center for book arts. it was such a great experience, i’d recommend the class to anyone who has a love for letterpress printing.z

image: tartelette, dress design decor, bluepoolroad.

BY Kate - August 16, 2010

1. Daniella

August 16th, 2010 at 10:29 am

So well put together! Sounds like a great weekend…

2. destined to design

August 16th, 2010 at 11:03 am

Love all three of these photos so much.

3. Becca

August 16th, 2010 at 11:21 am

To me, that top picture is the quintessence of a picnic. Sounds like a great weekend!

Becca

4. A Night of Fashions

August 16th, 2010 at 5:24 pm

The last two photos are sooo lovely, the girls are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    ~K

August 16th, 2010 at 10:56 pm

they are lovely, aren’t they! i’m back here looking at them again 🙂

6. Grace

August 17th, 2010 at 4:16 pm

if you are into letterpress, a printer from the twin cities has done a lot for the Hamilton Wood Type Museum. http://www.woodtype.org/

7. madi

August 28th, 2010 at 3:47 pm

yum!

8. Lovely Finds: Hats - Ashley Brooke Designs

October 1st, 2010 at 8:06 am

[…] Credits: J.Crew (via sfgirlbybay) , Oliva Palermo (via beauty confessional), Cat Deeley (via wit+delight), Cat Deeley (via avery […]