on the blogs: party hair from MSW on {this is glamorous}

Beauty

i’m just popping in to say hi today, but this was too good not to share. i know a lot of ladies out there are looking for polished up-do inspiration for upcoming holiday parties. head over to {this is glamorous}, she has a great tutorial from martha stewart weddings on achieving the perfect chignon.

images from martha stewart weddings, composed by {this is glamorous}.

BY Kate - November 4, 2010

1. JWK

November 4th, 2010 at 1:28 pm

THANK YOU!!! I was just looking for some party hair inspiration!!

2. Lisa Michelle

November 4th, 2010 at 4:51 pm

I love this look and I absolutely love her hair color! ♥

3. joanna goddard

November 4th, 2010 at 7:07 pm

this is gorgeous!!! she’s stunning w/ her red hair and red lips.

4. Cookie and Kate

November 4th, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Oh my, that’s lovely. I might have too much hair for this style, but it’s worth a shot, right? Beautiful!

5. {this is glamorous}

November 4th, 2010 at 9:49 pm

immediately thought of you, lovely kate, after posting — knew you would love!

6. Carissa

November 5th, 2010 at 9:04 am

OMG I love the tutorial! Great post!

Carissa

7. Alexis

November 5th, 2010 at 10:17 am

love this… beautiful.

8. Annie

November 5th, 2010 at 11:20 am

Oooh how elegant – ! And the model’s red hair is utterly stunning!

9. Ma Okyo

November 5th, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Ahh! This was the inspiration I took with me when I had my hair done for my wedding! I love love love this style!

10. DIY: Side Chignon « Pulling Them Off

November 6th, 2010 at 3:13 pm

[…] (Via Cup Of Jo, HipHipGinGin, This Is Glamorous, and Wit & Delight) […]

11. Lizzie

November 7th, 2010 at 4:17 pm

It’s exactly the kind of understated chic updo I’m always looking for! Had to repost (with credit to you) at my blog. Thanks for the find!

12. Caitlin Flemming

November 7th, 2010 at 11:10 pm

This is a gorgeous hair style. I’m definitely going to try it do it for the next event I go to. Thanks for sharing!!

13. Sofie from Envelop.eu

November 8th, 2010 at 3:44 am

that color! wow…

14. Megan C

November 9th, 2010 at 11:36 am

I wish her perfect red hair was included.

Xox.
    Megan

15. Sarah {Raving Fashionista}

November 11th, 2010 at 2:10 pm

I LOVE this!! This looks so super chic and easy I may just have to try it for the wedding I’m attending this weekend! Thanks! 🙂

xo http://www.RavingFashionista.com

16. A Flourishing Perspective

November 11th, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Yes, I love this! Someone else posted it and I had to save the photo of the brief tutorial. And I keep seeing this hairstyle everywhere and wanted to know how to do it also so this is just what I needed and what with the holidays coming up it shall be perfect! 🙂

xoxo-
    Rachel

17. Katie Kirby

November 23rd, 2010 at 10:26 am

Beautiful and elegant hairstyle!

18. ZRÓB TO SAM: Włosy do Ślubu – Niski Kok | Pretty Wedding

July 11th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

[…] detali na blogu marthastewartweddings.com. Inspiracja via HipHipGinGin, This is Glamorous, Wit & Delight i […]

19. DIY: Sweet Side Chignon | Notes On A Wedding

August 24th, 2011 at 2:18 am

[…] joannagoddard.blogspot.com, HipHipGinGin, This is Glamorous, and Wit & Delight) […]