happy hump day! i’m already thinking about the weekend. lazy saturdays spent with a good book are the best way to spend a day off, no?

BY Kate - December 15, 2010

1. Caitlin @ Sacramento Street

December 15th, 2010 at 4:08 pm

reading on Saturday morning is my all time favorite thing to do! hoping to get some r & r this weekend but it ain’t looking too good for me . . .

2. Name

December 15th, 2010 at 6:16 pm

no to the cigarette!

3. jenna

December 15th, 2010 at 7:01 pm

agreed!
    what book are you currently reading?

4. Megan C

December 16th, 2010 at 4:24 am

I could not agree more, and I just started a really amazing book. Have you read Patti Smith’s “Just Kids” yet? If not, I highly recommend it…

….Megan

5. Anna

December 16th, 2010 at 2:29 pm

agreed.

I’m currently reading Wally Lamb’s She’s Come Undone. pretty darn good!

Best,

Anna

6. fawn

December 16th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

That almost looks comfortable. 😉 What’s the last good book you read?

December 16th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

kate makes everything look glamorous… i am finishing up reading Let the Great World Spin. So good.

8. kendall k.

December 17th, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Yes definitely!! I love taking the day reading a good book ( bath tub not included 🙂

9. Nathan Michael

December 19th, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Great Photo.

10. xhulja

January 10th, 2011 at 1:23 am

Yes. I love rading! and this picture is truely amazing.

please feel free to visit my blog if you like

11. READING|IS|SEXY | Resonate.Local

September 26th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

[…] 1, 2, 3. Share this:ShareFacebookStumbleUponTwitterLike this:LikeBe the first to like this […]