Casa de Wit + Delight

Interiors & Decor

I’m currently updating the W+D abode. Here’s a mix of things I own and things I want to own:

Chaise
Lamp
Storage
Yellow Chair
Wayne Pate Print
Rug
Knit Poof
Wake Up Pillow Cases

BY Kate - February 8, 2012

1. Kate {domestikatedlife}

February 8th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Love this look. I have that ottoman and it’s one of my favorite pieces!

2. mes bijoux

February 8th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

wow! I like your selection so much! I asore stripes. chaise-longues and the squre and rational design. Love it!

3. NameKarlee Thomas

February 8th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

I really, really want to get that lamp myself! I love the shape… and also love the rug! All beautiful choices. You have excellent taste!!

4. shannan

February 8th, 2012 at 3:56 pm

grate inspiration, for i’m redoing my room, thanks for sharing this.

5. Kristen

February 8th, 2012 at 4:04 pm

What a great mix! I just recently purchased that same gold lamp from urban outfitters, and was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy & well made it is for the price point. That storage unit is killer!

February 8th, 2012 at 4:08 pm

that’s what i heard! it was enticing enough to purchase and i’m happy to hear another good review 🙂 i can’t wait to get it in the mail!

7. Name kimia kline

February 8th, 2012 at 5:16 pm

i love those pillow cases. so refreshing to wake up to!

8. Lindsey

February 8th, 2012 at 5:27 pm

That light is simply amazing; Urban Outfitters never disappoints. Can’t wait to see the updates around your place.

9. Michelle

February 8th, 2012 at 8:02 pm

That lamp, oh my!

10. H*

February 9th, 2012 at 4:19 am

love the yellow chair!

11. joanna goddard

February 9th, 2012 at 12:30 pm

just bought that print. so great. thanks, kate!

12. Trina

February 10th, 2012 at 12:14 am

Love the look. I have the rug and I have long wanted that lamp. Now it’s that storage piece that is catching my eye!

13. Asia

February 14th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

The lamp– gorgeous! I love it in aqua. I have also had my eye on the striped rug (there’s another good one at Crate & Barrel) but unfortunately we don’t have an Ikea near us…

February 15th, 2012 at 2:22 pm

I have the lamp and I think it’d be perfect in Aqua. Really nice quality.

15. Diana @ Brooklyn Galley

February 16th, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Ooh…I am coveting that lamp too…so gorgeous. Is it also pretty sturdy?