New from Ash & Anchor

Fashion & Style

I’m really excited about print and surface designer Nina Glaser! She just introduced a new line of patterned scarves available for pre-order at Ash & Anchor. A perfect way to dress up a t-shirt or maxi dress this spring!

BY Kate - March 2, 2012

1. Chaucee

March 2nd, 2012 at 11:44 am

LOVE these looks! The patterns are so refreshing. I think my favorite is the blue.

2. Kasey

March 2nd, 2012 at 12:15 pm

These are so fun! I want one in every color.

3. Hannah

March 2nd, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I’m so in love with these scarves. I want one of each!

xx

4. H*

March 2nd, 2012 at 2:08 pm

i love them!

5. Erica

March 5th, 2012 at 12:13 am

Beautiful! I love the bright, fun colors. These would look so cute with jeans and a simple white t-shirt for spring.

6. a&b

March 8th, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Love these bright scarves! I think I prefer to dress up with scarves over jewelry!

7. {style} it feels like spring

March 10th, 2012 at 4:52 am

[…] as seen on wit+delight This entry was posted in style. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL. « article: to the parents i knew 4 years ago, i’m sorry […]

8. Weekend Links | ecBloom

March 11th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

[…] the brave ski mom- time to make these deli­cious cook­ies again. 3.  I am lov­ing this scarf by ash and anchor- won­der­ing if I could attempt to make one with this anna maria horner tuto­r­ial? 4.  A […]