I’ve been running on all cylinders for the past 3 weeks, so you can only imagine how excited I am for this weekend. I’ll be heading into Juut Salonspa Saturday morning for a “Day of Beauty” which involves a new hair do, styling session, facial, and massage. The best part? I’m going to share my experience and all the beauty tips I can get from some of the best stylists and aestheticians in the country! Juut Salonspa has been my go-to salon since I moved to Minneapolis and I’m really excited to feature them on Wit & Delight. This will also be my first hair coloring experience, so I’m glad I’m in good hands!
Before I go in, I’m sending some inspiration to my stylist and along with some questions:
– What styling tips & products do you have for no-wash days?
– Help me break out of my “top-knot” rut, please!
– What can I do to shorten my morning hair routine?
– How often should I exfoliate?
– What kind of moisturizer should I be using for my skin type?
– What can I do to keep my skin looking bright?
– What are the benefits of having bi-monthly facials?
I’ll recap next week with some insights. If you’ve got a hair or skincare question you’d like me to include, leave me a comment or shoot me an email before Friday. Cheers to a whole day of renewal!
BY Kate - April 5, 2012
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
Easily navigate all our recommended products across beauty, fashion, decor, and wellness.