W&D Loves: Hey Murphy

Fashion & Style

Every once and while I find a new jewelry designer that I truly obsess over. The current obsession is Sarah Murphy, the Austin-based designer behind Hey Murphy. Sarah brings gold chains, weighty rocks, rough gems, and brightly colored beads together to make stop-in-your-tracks statement pieces that don’t scream “statement necklace”. Her range is huge, showing she’s going to be creating exciting things for a long time to come.

Check out her collections, Etsy site, and sale over on Uncovet today. Now I just have to decide which one to call my own.

BY Kate - July 25, 2012

1. Sarah Carlson

July 25th, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Very cool. I love the second one styled with that watermelon tee. So simplistic and bold.

2. Victoria@VictoryPaper

July 25th, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I’m all about the statement necklace! Bookmarking her etsy site now, thanks for sharing Kate!

3. Eric Lundgren

July 25th, 2012 at 4:43 pm

My wife will thank you for posting this when she opens one of these awesome bracelets for her birthday!

4. Emily

July 31st, 2012 at 2:56 am

All of these are so cute!The first necklace is my favorite!Really awesome!

5. Rachael

July 31st, 2012 at 8:35 pm

these are simple and beautiful! the promo photos do not hurt either! i’m all about braids.

6. Hey Murphy! | kooye