Cuyana Gift Guide

Lifestyle

Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? If not, check out the gift guide I put together with this really amazing company called Cuyana.

They search for quality materials made in different parts of the world. They then work with local craftsmen to help transform textiles and metals into unique, limited-edition accessories. Not only do I love Cuyana’s clean and modern design aesthetic, each piece has a story unique to it’s origin.

Learn a little bit more about gifting Cuyana to your friends and loved ones here, and my gift guide here.

Visit Cuyana.com to see their entire product line.

Photo by Collin Hughes

BY Kate Arends - December 10, 2012

9 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
January 2, 2013 10:54 pm

So simple and beautiful. Love this little guide. xo

January 2, 2013 10:55 pm

I love how clean and perfect that leather bag/tote is.

Anna
January 2, 2013 10:56 pm

Your sweater in the photograph is delightful! Vintage or contemporary?

January 2, 2013 10:56 pm

LOVE that sweater.

Helen
January 2, 2013 10:57 pm

Yes, that sweater! Please tell us where it’s from!

Kim
January 8, 2013 11:32 am

Love the purse… and the pillow! So delighted to have found your blog!

Sandra
January 26, 2013 11:02 pm

each piece has a story unique to it’s origin.
Uh, no. You just said, “. . .each piece has a story unique to IT IS origin.” (Emphasis added.) Does nobody know proper grammar anymore?

Sandra
January 26, 2013 11:04 pm

“. . .each piece has a story unique to it’s origin.”

[…] reader, you are already familiar with my borderline obsession with Cuyana (see exhibits A, B and C). I’m an admirer of their “fewer, better things” manifesto, a concept I am […]

Most-read posts: