Ikea Shoe Solution

Interiors & Decor

How brilliant is closet storage solution? Affordable and pretty good looked when all said and done.

Photos and closet by mariaemb.

BY Kate - January 2, 2013

1. phoebe

January 2nd, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Sadly, i have way more shoes than that (I’d probably need a wall full of hooks), but it does look nice!

2. Hannah

January 2nd, 2013 at 4:25 pm

seriously brilliant closet organization. definitely will have to update my scarf storage.

Love the new layout, although the caps lock makes it look like everyone’s yelling out their comments. hilarity ensues.

3. samira

January 2nd, 2013 at 5:06 pm

hey i like that!

4. Heather

January 2nd, 2013 at 9:37 pm

This is a gorgeous idea. I want the shoes too.

5. Nomadic D.

January 3rd, 2013 at 3:45 am

Looks fabulous, but I’m with Phoebe, I have way too many shoes for that to work! I have my own ikea solution though: I just bought a cheap bookcase and use that to store my shoes!

6. Sarah Carlson

January 3rd, 2013 at 10:52 am

Brilliant! What else is brilliant? You’re new site – it looks great!

7. yvonne

January 3rd, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Love the new site! Nicely done.

8. Erin

January 3rd, 2013 at 8:35 pm

This is brilliant! Must try.

-Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

9. Fresh Start | | RestlessOasis

February 16th, 2013 at 11:18 am

[…] Organize your entryway via (and yet another driftwood project for myself:) Scarves and shoes via Gift wrapping station […]

10. accommodation budapest

November 24th, 2015 at 4:45 am

I really like ikea stuff, they have a lot of good solution.