tumblr_inline_mh5gnoJMSN1rziecl

“Say yes, and you’ll figure it out afterward!”

– Tina Fey

BY Kate Arends - January 24, 2013

1. Joy @ OSS

January 24th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

she is so awesome. thanks for the pep talk!

2. Lo

January 24th, 2013 at 5:51 pm

3. TGIF | REVERIE KINDS OF WONDERFUL | Reverie Magazine

January 25th, 2013 at 6:57 am

[…] “Say yes, and you’ll figure it out afterward!” – Tiny Fey. […]

4. Happy Weekend! | Snippet & Ink

January 25th, 2013 at 7:30 am

[…] Say yes. […]

5. Carolyn

January 25th, 2013 at 11:37 am

ha, yes! love this so much

6. Jamy

January 25th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Haha. Love it. Made my day.

7. Nicole

January 25th, 2013 at 7:52 pm

this is so cool! Which then makes you so cool! I’m giddy now.

8. Jenna

January 28th, 2013 at 1:01 am

Perfect to read this in the middle of making a decision!

9. day by day | GENESIS

January 28th, 2013 at 10:59 am

[…] photo and tina fey quote from wit + delight blog […]

10. Jamie

January 30th, 2013 at 11:26 am

Haha! Love this 🙂

xo,
    Jamie

11. Lauren

February 4th, 2013 at 8:26 am

couldn’t have said it better myself! love this.

12. BON&JOUR

February 4th, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Now that’s the spirit for the new year :)!

13. Shilpa Shah

February 5th, 2013 at 2:31 am

LOVE this! I just watched the last episode (ever) of 30 Rock. I can’t believe it’s over… My husband put it well- “Tina Fey proved to me that women can be funnier than men.”

14. The Power of "No" | Wit & DelightWit & Delight

May 19th, 2014 at 2:09 pm

[…] Instilling boundaries with others is deceptively simple: say “No” to things that are taking up time but are not adding much value to one’s life. It’s impossible for everyone to like you. It’s impossible for every client to love your work. So I’ve given up fighting a losing battle and have decided to focus the good. And hopefully, this will give me the time to have a little more fun, and a little more time to say a few more of these. […]