Adorable Alert: Photographer’s Girlfriend Leads Him Across the World

Lifestyle

photographers-girlfriend-leads-him-acorss-the-world Murad Osmann takes of his girlfriend on their adventures across the world. Seeing their relationship through his point of view pulls on my heart strings.

BY Kate Arends - February 28, 2013

1. Joy @ OSS

February 28th, 2013 at 12:15 pm

ahh i saw these on reddit too. they’re wonderful.

2. Kirsten @ Through the Front Door

February 28th, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Oh my goodness…I’m obsessed with this. I just stumbled upon your blog via pinterest, and I love it when I find fellow mpls bloggers 🙂

February 28th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

always love connecting with other mpls bloggers! nice to e-meet you 😉

4. Kristen

February 28th, 2013 at 1:22 pm

These are fantastic! Such a lovely idea & fresh perspective – thank you for sharing!

Also, FYI – the link to Murad Osmann (I’m assuming to his website?) is a broken link. Just thought you would want to know!

February 28th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

thank you! link is fixed 🙂

February 28th, 2013 at 1:35 pm

These are so fabulous! What a fun idea.

7. rachael

February 28th, 2013 at 9:27 pm

having her in the frame makes these pictures so much more. so different!

8. lyann

February 28th, 2013 at 9:51 pm

She is so pretty from behind. Would love to see how she looks in front…..

9. Union Jack Creative – Friday Fancies

March 1st, 2013 at 8:08 am

[…] image credit: Murad Osmann, via Wit + Delight […]

10. Cookie and Kate

March 3rd, 2013 at 10:35 am

awww.

11. Beyond Beyond ™ - UK & International Wedding Blog | Real Wedding Photography | DIY Ideas

March 4th, 2013 at 5:01 am

[…] Lead the Way – Murad Osman’s awesome photography project via Wit + Delight […]

12. Jamie

March 6th, 2013 at 4:41 pm

These are super freakin’ adorable! Love them!

xo,
    Jamie

13. ale norris

March 7th, 2013 at 10:48 pm

wow. this is absolutely amazing!

14. Weekly Rewind | Fossil Blog

March 15th, 2013 at 9:40 am

[…] A romantic Instagramer worth […]

15. Bindi

March 19th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Unable to access the link you posted to view more.. Stunning shots!

16. LIsa

April 2nd, 2013 at 3:57 am

love this!! too cute

17. Under The Weather | Sharing Love & Appreciating Others

April 12th, 2013 at 1:02 am

[…] Lead Me Across The World on Wit and Delight […]

18. clinique dark spot corrector

May 4th, 2013 at 12:46 am

Generally I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite
    great article.

19. better clinical dark

June 7th, 2013 at 7:43 am

I enjoy reading a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

20. techthreesix

September 15th, 2013 at 1:50 am

This is really a awesome and realistic post. His girl friend pull him to in every where. This is really amazing.

21. Rachel Bowie The weekend is here!

November 7th, 2014 at 12:47 am

[…] machine. The *cutest* Valentine ever. Pretty thank you notes for spring. A sexy zig zag cuff. Tour guide for the world.  Because this just feels appropriate.    (Image via Dust […]

22. The Rachel Papers The weekend is here!

January 25th, 2015 at 7:55 pm

23. cynthia

May 12th, 2015 at 4:10 am

I love this pics !!!! wonderful hair !!!! I’m jalous !!