My European Packing List

Fashion & Style

Europe Outfit Inspiration via witanddelight.com
The easiest way to plan for 10 days traveling in Europe?

Pack a tiny suitcase full of black clothes.

More here, via Christine Young

BY Kate Arends - February 28, 2013

14 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
February 28, 2013 9:59 am

Love this! I want to own every single piece.

February 28, 2013 10:30 am

So many drool-worthy pieces. How happy would we be if we had all this stuff in our closets? Not gonna lie, I’d need a pop of color every now and then, but a solid foundation like this would be heaven!

February 28, 2013 9:29 pm

this is actually a great idea. when i went to europe i packed way too much stuff and it was just annoying. i wish i could go back and actually “backpack”!

February 28, 2013 10:47 pm

I love all of this. We’ll be in Denmark for 2+ weeks this summer, I plan to pack veryyyy monotone and mix+match, lol.

March 1, 2013 4:01 am

Love this! This is actually how my suitcase would be packed except maybe with a little grey too. You can never go wrong with black & grey 🙂

March 4, 2013 1:45 pm

Love all of it! Just wish there were brand details so I could go shopping…

[…] What to wear for 10 days in Europe! Very black though, but easy to combine and that’s might be the key to successfully pack a suitcase, which I can’t be further away from. […]

March 23, 2013 12:33 pm

What a great idea! I’m going on a 2 week trip soon, but I think most of my items are brown. Guess I’ll go the all brown route.

jjjjj
March 24, 2013 10:22 pm

4 pairs of shoes and 3 bags? are you nuts? or have you travelled, ever?

Noku
May 26, 2013 3:28 pm

I get you Kate! Good idea to stick to a colour palette – thanks for the inspiration.

Ohtea
February 1, 2014 2:33 am

Love love love! I’m going to Europe for a month and intend to pack like this, with maybe a pop of color in footwear.

December 20, 2014 7:53 pm

How smart is this! And everyone looks good in black!

Susan
July 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi. Just did 2 weeks in Ireland. All 4 corners of the country.
Black and white theme. Changed out scarves and necklaces. Only black pants.
Black boots and black walking shoes.
Black trench coat. Worked out terrific!

Most-read posts: