Missing Paris.

Travel & Leisure

2013-06-02 17.14.13-1

I was going through old photos this morning, and this one above hit me square between the eyes. PARIS. Can’t go back soon enough.

2013-06-04 18.53.10

Also, did you guys see Leandra’s theory on why Parisian women have better hair? She thinks it’s the calcium in the tap water. Hey, it’s a good theory!

2013-06-06 09.31.05

That reminds me… I forgot to post the Prague round up! That one is comin’ right up.

BY Kate - October 1, 2013

1. ale norris

October 1st, 2013 at 3:20 pm

my husband + i just got home from europe yesterday, and paris was one leg of the trip. i could sit in the grass there and eat croissants every day of my life. hope you get to go back soon!
    xo

2. Joy @ OSS

October 1st, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Love the photos!

3. alexis

October 1st, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I miss Paris as well! I can’t wait to go back!

4. Buffy

October 2nd, 2013 at 7:06 am

I will be heading there in a few weeks- cannot wait to Velib all over the place! And indulge in all the tasty baked goods I miss from when I lived in France.

5. Second Floor Flat

October 3rd, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Man, you’re making me miss it too! I was in France for two weeks about a month ago and I’m already trying to plan a return trip. There’s no place like it.

6. Jade Sheldon-Burnsed

October 4th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

For real!!! I didn’t have one bad hair day while in London & Paris last week. Now I’m back in Portland and my hair is back to being a wavy, huge bother. Guess I just have to move to Paris…

7. Kate (@shoegirlinDE)

October 5th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Paris is one of my very favorite cities, so we try to go at least once a year (easier these days now that we live in Europe). There is definitely a magic that supersedes all bad weather, lost luggage and anything else that could go wrong. After all, Paris is always a good idea!

8. Jill

October 9th, 2013 at 12:31 pm

You looked so put together and very un-touristy on this trip. I’d love to hear your packing tips and must-brings for travel. Packing is always so hard for me!

9. Anne Ditmeyer (@pretavoyager)

October 16th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Your comment about calcium (calcaire) in the water cracked me up. Granted, I’m not Parisian, but an American living in Paris, but the water here makes my hair bleh. Ironically, the chlorine in the swimming pool seems to counter balance the calcium, and now all my friends ask me “did you go swimming today? Your hair looks great!” Seriously.

Let me know when you come back 🙂

10. Jeff

November 13th, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I love going through photos of past trips. It makes so much difference being able to just do it online now. I never used to look at photo albums.