Monette Paris

Travel & Leisure

Monette Paris

It comes as no surprise: the French know their lingerie. Case in point: Monette Paris. Sexy enough to special, yet casual enough for the very day.

BY Kate - October 28, 2013

1. Jade Sheldon-Burnsed

October 28th, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Beyond stunning. I want every single piece…

2. Alecia

October 29th, 2013 at 10:11 am

totally. the french are just impossibly chic at everything.

3. Desi

October 30th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

i will take one of everything.

4. Sophie

November 20th, 2013 at 2:19 am

Ooh, so lovely.. The French really do make (and wear) the best lingerie. Never too flashy, just right.

5. Adrien

December 17th, 2013 at 2:13 am

Lovely

6. Tanaya

September 28th, 2018 at 3:06 am

I read a great article on how lingerie can make us women feel empowered. https://intimatenation.com/dollup-not-for-him-but-only-for-yourself-see-how-lingerie-makes-you-feel-empowered/

7. Tanaya

October 3rd, 2018 at 3:04 pm

You are beautiful. https://intimatenation.com/dollup-not-for-him-but-only-for-yourself-see-how-lingerie-makes-you-feel-empowered/

8. Jeffrey