* Congratulations to Brittany Dunn! Can’t wait to see how you style your new Union rug. Thanks to everyone who participated!*
Bold, fresh, clean, vibrant- never boring and always accessible. These attributes are the foundation of the work being done at Pattern Society, a San Francisco-based area rug company. With a tightly edited range of products, Pattern Society focuses on modern patterns that offer a great alternative to your basic beige rug. They’re here with us today to share a little bit about themselves, offering one lucky reader a rug of their own to take home.
+ What inspired you to start Pattern Society?
I’ve always loved graphic patterns and I started my career as a textile designer. I love a room that incorporates a little pattern or something unexpected. I find an all beige room boring! So I created my company as a way for other like-minded people to feel included in something great. A little ‘Society’ for people who love pattern and design!
+ What do like most about your products?
I have always felt like good design should be accessible to everyone. I was tired of seeing rugs that I wanted that cost $500, $800, even over $1,000. It is my hope that with my products people can incorporate a new pattern or color into a room and not have to be married to it forever. These rugs are a quick and easy way to update your space with a lot of impact, for not a lot of dough.
+ If you could describe your brand in 3 words, what would it be?
modern. accessible. rad.
Aren’t the folks behind Pattern Society great? Now for the giveaway details; good luck!
How to win a 4×6 Rug from Pattern Society:
1. Visit patternsociety.com and check out their line of rugs.
2. Share your favorite rug in the comment section below.
3. To enter more than once, share a photo of a room in your home or office that could use a new rug via Instagram! Make sure to use the hashtag #patternsociety and include the handle @patternsociety in your caption.
* Please note this giveaway is only open to US residence.
Images and Styling by Wit & Delight
Greenery Installation by our Floral Contributor, Munster Rose.
P.S: More interior inspiration can be found here!
BY Kate - May 27, 2014
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
Easily navigate all our recommended products across beauty, fashion, decor, and wellness.