W&D STYLE : SUMMER HAIR INSPIRATION

Beauty

summerhairinspiration

In the past, my lazy go-to hair style consisted of me attempting to throw my hair up in a topknot, but I never quite got that one down. No matter how many hair tutorials I followed online, my bun always looked too perfect or like a nest of some sort sitting on top of my head. No bueno.

Recently, I’ve been rocking the half bun up do – an alternative to the topknot and a look I pretty much wore every day in middle school. The best part is there’s no weird sock bun trick necessary for you to create this look on your own. What do we think? Yes, no, maybe so?

Since the summer heat is upon us, these are few of my favorite quick and easy “throw your hair back” looks.

ALECIA

LOOKS 1/2/3/4

Contributor Copy-01

BY Alecia Zasiebida, Style Contributor - June 18, 2014

1. Tiffany

June 18th, 2014 at 10:49 am

Love the cuff pony. I need to find myself one! Turns such a simple style into something more interesting. Love!

2. Chelsea

June 18th, 2014 at 11:38 am

I love the cuff ponytail… I have a similar cuff from h&m and never wear it. I should though!

3. Kathy

June 18th, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Thanks for reminding me of some cute ways I can wear my hair this summer! I get in such a hair rut sometimes! I especially like the low knot ponytail!

4. Jamy

June 19th, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Love the low knot pony! What I would give to be gifted in the hair dept! xo

5. The Weekender: Hello Summer | Impossibly Imperfect

June 23rd, 2014 at 8:29 pm

[…] The ladies from Wit & Delight have pulled together some pretty perfect summer hair inspiration […]

6. Cheri

June 24th, 2014 at 9:19 pm

None of these look good or require any skill to achieve.

7. 8 Things of Note - Clementine Daily

July 4th, 2014 at 2:00 pm

[…] are all about simple hair styles this […]