I’m a big fan of fewer, more meaningful gifts during the holidays. Here’s my current wish list, featuring a few forever pieces and a couple items that won’t break the bank.
1. Kitmen Keung LD1.0 $420: Simple. Beautiful. Playful.
2. Polished Horn Salad Servers $49.95: A beautiful addition to our serving items.
3. Handmade Hanging Copper Bowl $89.99: Our house has so many little hooks in the ceiling, I’m thinking I’ll just embrace them by hanging beautiful copper bowls.
4. .01 The Sweater $160.00: Classic cut, sustainably made.
5. Commodity Fragrance Paper, $108: Paper is a natural aura that smells like the best version of you.
6. Rebecca Mir Grady McLeod – 12mm $80: I love width and geometry of this ring!
7. JW Hulme’s Gladstone Carry-On Bag $1,395: This bag is absolutely perfect. I’ve been thinking about purchasing it for the past 2 years and I think it’s time I bite the bullet and bring it home.
8. St. Frank GREY OTOMÍ – Sublime $3,350: This intricate handmade embroidery was developed by indigenous Otomí people in central Mexico. An investment.
9. Cultiver Duvet Set $245 AUD: Duvet cover made from 100% linen woven from French flax pre-washed for softness and durability.
BY Kate - November 25, 2014
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
Easily navigate all our recommended products across beauty, fashion, decor, and wellness.