A few objects of beauty that have caught my eye lately….
3. Luxurious Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ECLAT is the perfect remedy for whatever kept you up late last night. $41
5. Materials mixed beautifully: Allied Maker Dome Arc Pendant will run you a cool $680.
6. I lost my Illesteva glasses in Palm Springs and I’m digging these retro-chic frames. $290
7. Given how often I’m reaching for olive oil while cooking, this tin would look beautiful sitting out on my kitchen counter. $22
9. My favorite body scrub helps sluff off dead skin without damaging it during the winter months. $38
BY Kate Arends - January 12, 2015
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
Easily navigate all our recommended products across beauty, fashion, decor, and wellness.