In My Shopping Cart

Beauty

WD-Lust-List

A few objects of beauty that have caught my eye lately….

1. Julia Kostreva is back with a handful of gorgeous planners for the new year. If you haven’t picked one up yet, check them out here. $32

2. These distressed high-rise boyfriend jeans from Topshop ($135) make me excited to take a vacation. They pair perfect with this 70s-inspired knit tank top. ($16)

3. Luxurious Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ECLAT is the perfect remedy for whatever kept you up late last night. $41

4. Blu Dot introduced some new pieces made with velvet and I love how the fabric just slightly softens their modern aesthetic. Gorgeous. $899 for the bench featured here.

5. Materials mixed beautifully: Allied Maker Dome Arc Pendant will run you a cool $680.

6. I lost my Illesteva glasses in Palm Springs and I’m digging these retro-chic frames. $290

7. Given how often I’m reaching for olive oil while cooking, this tin would look beautiful sitting out on my kitchen counter. $22

8. The Bootie of all Booties: $780 at Nordstrom.com

9. My favorite body scrub helps sluff off dead skin without damaging it during the winter months. $38

BY Kate - January 12, 2015

1. Amy @ The American-Made Guide to Life

January 14th, 2015 at 8:31 pm

The top is from where? Love the color.

2. Amy @ The American-Made Guide to Life

January 14th, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Ah, yes, I see now that you included that info with the jeans. Sorry, got confused with a list of 9 but pics of 10. Loooong day.

January 17th, 2015 at 10:11 am

No worries, Amy! It is kinda confusing how I numbered items above. <3

4. Meg

January 14th, 2015 at 9:33 pm

I’ve heard such terrible things about Romwe – have you had any problems ordering from them? The prices are so tempting, but horror stories of never receiving products or incorrect products with no exchange are major deterrents for me.

January 17th, 2015 at 10:10 am

Hi Meg, I actually haven’t purchased from them before. They do such a good job shooting their product, sometimes that can be deceiving. I’ll look into the company!

6. emily

January 15th, 2015 at 5:53 pm

love that blu dot piece…seems to be a lot softer than what I am used to seeing from them!

7. mariell.

February 2nd, 2015 at 5:02 am

thanks for this! i like the idea of buying pretty olive oil because it is, as you say, a counter item!

i am SO happy that i have one of julia kostreva’s notebooks on the way to my house, i can’t wait to start using it.