See Ya, Sunday Scaries

Health & Wellness

9da249741e421eedef49b0e22e9e2c90

This holiday weekend has got me like:

scared-pug-gif

Anyway…I’m up late on Pinterest tonight, trying my best to filter the promoted fitness pins and nail art tutorials, and here I find this. A nice reminder that being scared does not make you weak. If anything, it means you’re out there pushing yourself further than you were yesterday. So, Pinterest. More of this. Fewer weight loss advertisements.

See you soon, Monday.

(Nice work, June Letters Studio!!)

BY Kate - July 5, 2015

1. Desi

July 6th, 2015 at 12:12 pm

I 100% agree. I have collapsed my fair share of promoted pins lately.

2. Tina

July 6th, 2015 at 7:03 pm

I find it funny to see these fitness ads followed by “50 easy dump cakes!”.

July 6th, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Lol, me too!!

4. Kendra

July 7th, 2015 at 5:53 pm

I haven’t even been on pinterest lately because of all the garbage promo pins. WHYYYY?!

5. Jess Levitz

July 10th, 2015 at 9:53 am

Thanks for posting this Kate! So glad it helped inspire you, such a good quote!

6. Anna Oates

July 20th, 2015 at 12:53 pm

I just recently tried to get into pintrest but couldn’t for the exact reason you mentioned, too many pop up adds that aren’t relevant nor appreciated.