The Year That Was
With 2015 drawing to a close, I wanted to take a look at the year that was. It’s been a crazy year here at Wit & Delight, full of changes and tons of projects. 2015 gave me an opportunity to work with some really amazing people and partner with some great brands. I’m so excited to see what happens in 2016.
2015 highlights (in no particular order):
- Scandinavia! (Travel images here on IG)
- Allowing myself to be vulnerable.
- Meeting with some really amazing entrepreneurs, including Mike Del Ponte from Soma.
- Mentoring a few up-and-coming designers thanks to the Madesmith Summer Academy program (look for 2016 details this spring!)
- Home Renovation. This was both a highlight and a challenge this year. So very glad we are no longer commuting to and from Northfield any longer. Home sweet home. Look for a total home reveal this spring!
- Watching Fossil (pun intended) grow and change. It’s a huge team effort, and I’m very proud to be a small cog in the larger machine.
It being New Year’s Eve, here are a few resolutions for next year:
- Post more content. On a regular basis. – This is a HUGE priority for me. Admittedly, it’s been tough to carve out time to write, with time spent consulting, so I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone for sticking around.
- Drink more water.
- Write letters and thank you notes.
- Take time to appreciate the little things.
- Spend quality time with the important people in my life.
- Read more.
What are you trying to accomplish in 2016?