10 Vintage Bathrooms You’d Be Lucky to Inherit

Lifestyle

vintage bathrooms

Did you inherit a vintage bathroom full of colored tile? Consider yourself lucky enough to hit the decor jackpot. Vintage bathrooms are totally back in… or did they ever really go out of style? Maybe not, at least in some of our minds. Here’s candy-colored visual treats for you on this Friday morning. (Can you tell bathrooms are on my mind?)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

vintage bathrooms

vintage bathrooms

vintage bathrooms vintage bathrooms

vintage bathrooms

vintage bathrooms

vintage bathrooms

vintage bathrooms vintage bathroom

Image Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

BY Kate - March 25, 2016

1. Amanda

March 25th, 2016 at 4:39 pm

How fun when things come full circle! I’m a fan of the black and white, timeless.

2. Ron

March 25th, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Lucky enough myself to have inherited that vaguely resembles the second image.

3. karen

March 26th, 2016 at 10:33 am

great post!

4. Kris

March 26th, 2016 at 12:24 pm

If you like vintage bathrooms you need to go to Macy’s in downtown Minneapolis. The 4th floor women’s restroom is truly a step back in time with funky art deco colors and beautiful art nouveau tiles over each sink. Definitely worth a field trip. Here are some photos:

March 28th, 2016 at 11:37 am

That is my favorite restroom in the cities!!

6. Mun

March 26th, 2016 at 11:20 pm

Vintage bathrooms with the right colour scheme! I’ve personally seen some pretty “eeeek” ones….

7. Linda

May 6th, 2016 at 9:45 am

These are still gorgeous

8. Jay

June 23rd, 2016 at 11:26 pm

These bathrooms are fun, colorful, and still stylish! Thanks for sharing.