Fall Hair Inspiration

Beauty

Fall Hair Inspiration — Wit & Delight
New mom, new me, new hair! I’m thinking I need a change this fall and here is what we’re seeing for trends:

1. Deep, sleek side part: This is an easy makeover. No cut needed. Super chic but still relaxed. A good balance, no?

2. Natural Root: I dyed my hair way, way back and I’d love to go back to my original deep brown color. This gives me a reason to be lazy.

3. “Brode” blonde: Do I REALLY want to go back to my natural color?? Hmmm… maybe not.

4. Low pony tail: A reason to keep growing my hair out.

5. Messy fringe: And a reason to chop, chop, chop.
What do you guys think?

BY Kate Arends - August 19, 2016

7 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
August 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Didn´t Coco Chanel say “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life”..? I´ve been considering snipping 20cm off mine and rocking a long bob instead of long hair. I might actually get around to it this fall.

Jenna/
@yenna_design + @jennamariia

Chloe
August 22, 2016 11:49 am

I’m about to chop my hair off, just because I really want to! Do whatever you’d like; it’ll all grow back. Oh oh, and I also tried the Wela Illumina gloss last winter — it has a slight tint and it protectively seals the hair like a dream. It also boosted the natural highlights in my hair instead of covering them (I have never colored my hair). You might also be keen on that, perhaps.

Suzy
September 21, 2016 4:03 pm

I think once we get your appointment scheduled at Denny Kemp Salon in Edina, we can help you find your best style and color! We are looking forward to having you as our guest.

click
June 25, 2018 5:40 am

I must be like this amazing post you have to seen here latest function to protect the system forever get remember passwords in microsoft edge and have to join this setting for save all working way in computer.

October 22, 2018 5:25 am

very interesting post
thanks for sharing

July 5, 2019 10:41 am

I really like 4th picture of girl hair inspiration.. can you please tell me what is the exact theme used in your blog? i really like your blog theme and ofcourse all the post look amazing

May 16, 2020 9:46 am

I appreciate your efforts, Thanks for sharing with us.

Most-read posts: