Happy Monday, guys. How was your weekend? After a weekend offline. I’m reminded that it’s important to disconnect and take on a project. Today we have 9 (relatively) easy DIYs you can do this weekend if you have a spare couple of hours. We’ve got a little something in here for every part of the home. I’m totally doing the last one on this list!
1. Tassel planter (above) // Nothing like some tassels to give plain planters some punch!
2. Dowel rod frames by Poppy Talk// such a cool way to hang large format prints and it’s super easy.
3. Clay platters // These easy air-dry clay platters are perfect for last-minute cheese boards.
4. Concrete vase // Anyone else completely obsessed with concrete home decor?! If not, these stunning vase should convince you.
5. Woodbead pendant light // Those wood beads we used to make necklaces out of as kids sure come in handy. I never thought they could transform into this awesome pendant light.
6. Soap gems // I’ve never been one for soap-making but these crystal soaps are just too cute to pass up.
7. Pom pom basket // With a new baby in the house, we’re always looking for storage solutions. Why not a fun pompom basket?!
8. X-shaped coasters // Sometimes stark minimalism is just what we need and these coasters hit the nail on the head.
9. This incredible closet transformation has me thinking about tackling the storage issues in our bedroom!
–Images courtesy of linked sources
BY Kate Arends - November 14, 2016
Did you know W&D now has a resource library of Printable Art, Templates, Freebies, and more?
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
Those dowel rod frames are pretty much exactly what I’ve been looking for, didn’t realise they would be so easy to make myself
Wow I love ALL of these! The soap gems are my favorite — they’re almost too pretty to use! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Inspired to make the clay platters
Good design by a professional designer. Keep it up.
the nice game post thanks