W&D Loves: Statement Earrings

Fashion & Style

7a1bfd8299fb2a2b3fe48bab30d9e83a

Big gold (and colorful!) earrings are having a major moment– and for good reason. Even though I’m not much of a jewelry person, earrings may become a staple in my accessory wardrobe. They make me feel regal (a la Queen Liz in The Crown) and look fantastic with a turtleneck, pajamas, grungy tee– anything really. They just add a little extra #feelinmyself kind of something to your outfits. For those of you who want to take the trend for a spin, especially for a fun holiday party, we’ve rounded up eight pairs that have a ton of personality and are as unique as the gal wearing them.

earring-round-up-01

1. Marni – Clip-On (!) Earrings in Gold Metal
  2. Mango – Fringe Earrings
  3. Annie Costello Brown – Pom Pom Chandelier Earrings
  4. J. Crew  – Jewel Box Cluster Earrings
  5. Wanderluster – Papatya Earrings in Silver and Gold
  6. Another Feather – Oblique Earrings
  7. BenuMade – Handmade Gold and Red Leather Hand Earrings
  8. Céline – Petal Large Earrings in Poppy

Top image via Sophie Buhai

BY Kate Arends - December 21, 2016

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

December 21st, 2016 at 10:28 am

I haven’t worn statement earrings since forever. I still don’t dare to because I’m a coward in terms of fashion, but these are super nice!

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. Debb Clarence

February 17th, 2017 at 1:29 am

Very beautiful model. I want one for my wife. From where can I buy it?!

3. Jina

October 26th, 2017 at 4:05 am

This earning is so pretty. I will buy it with a schedule.

4. Jina Jonathan

October 26th, 2017 at 4:06 am

Nice thing

5. notting-hill

February 5th, 2018 at 9:06 am

For me this blog is great, this blog contains a lot of important things ..

6. Brandon

February 11th, 2018 at 1:30 am

A calendar is used by people around the world to bring some discipline in life.