W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!)

Interiors & Decor

W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!) – Wit & Delight

Reform has more up their sleeve! The brand that brings designer flair to IKEA kitchen and bathroom pieces that are otherwise a bit bland released a new line of furniture yesterday for your living room. And it is stunning. The pieces are a collaboration between the brand and noteworthy Swedish design houses– Note Design Studio and Afteroom.

W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!) – Wit & Delight

I keep coming back to Reform time and time again for inspiration. The brand embraces the fact that many people need affordable furniture but still want their pieces to feel both personal and luxurious. They have built their business around the IKEA kitchen and can now add original furniture pieces to their repertoire. The consoles and cabinets are incredibly sleek and are sure to add a lovely boost of texture to your space. They also come in a color range that’s sure to please. (I’ve got my eye on that pink one!) In addition to their living room pieces, Reform also debuted a new kitchen design inspired by Japanese cabinetry.

W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!) – Wit & Delight

W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!) – Wit & Delight

W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!) – Wit & Delight

W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!) – Wit & Delight

W&D Loves: Reform (Now for Your Living Room!) – Wit & Delight

Images courtesy of Reform

BY Kate Arends - June 2, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

June 2nd, 2017 at 10:15 am

These are TOTALLY my kind of furniture! I love love love the minimal designs!

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. bejeweled 3 online free

August 17th, 2017 at 1:49 am

You can not access made Badges or Badge Albums after your free test finishes unless you purchase a Club Pogo subscription. Download and install Bejeweled 3 from official sites free of charge using Extra details regarding permit you could discovered on proprietors sites.

3. usps tracking

September 26th, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Yes, the article I was looking for. Your article gives me another approach on the subject. I hope to read more articles from you.

4. io games

October 3rd, 2017 at 4:54 am

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thanks your shared!… I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!

5. CleanMyMac 3 Crack

September 2nd, 2018 at 2:12 am

its a full decent and simple room that you decorate thanks for posting…

6. Lumion 7 Pro crack

September 4th, 2018 at 12:59 am

7. NEET 2019

September 10th, 2018 at 5:56 am

Great Design and interior for the living room, it’s very beautiful.

8. psu

October 11th, 2018 at 3:39 am

beautiful interior.

9. iit

October 11th, 2018 at 6:32 am

all about jee exam: http://iitjee-exam.com/

10. Happy New Year 2019 Greetings Wishes

October 24th, 2018 at 12:10 pm

If you want send to someone greetings for wishing a very happy new year 2019 to sending families, friends, boy friends and husbands/wife then you can check here images quotes and download now.