The Weekly Edit

Lifestyle

It’s been a while since we’ve done a weekly edit. I’ve been running full speed ahead on some really fun product development initiatives and finally feeling like all the work is paying off. Though I was neck deep in design work, it requires more time searching the web for inspiration– something I’ve really missed while doing so much consulting work. It’s always hard to find a balance between finding time to do the things you LOVE about your work and finding time to do the things you HAVE to do. The list of to-do items won’t be getting smaller anytime soon, so I’m trying to make the most of the small moments and little things that bring me a bit of delight. And that’s what these weekly edit round ups are all about. Enjoy! – Kate

First on my list this week: I’m savoring the last moments of the lillac season! Luckily the hydrangeas and peonies will be blooming shortly.

Maybe this is the summer I finally try out these stunning DIY floral ice buckets.

I haven’t seen an engagement ring this lovely in a long time.

I’m getting a jump on Father’s Day shopping with these adorable matching tees.

If you’ve been feeling as tired as me lately, there could be at least 7 reasons why. Read all about them here.

Straw hats are having a moment right now. This one from J. Crew is my current favorite– packable and affordable!

It’s been raining a ton here and MyDomaine has 17 things to do when you’re stuck inside.

Because rosé is synonymous with spring and summer, Bon Appétit has a rosé-aperol spritz recipe for us.

I’m totally coveting bright shades like these beauties from Vuarnet.

I’ve been soaking up all this information from Into the Gloss about sunscreen. Still trying to find my perfect fit– and find the right one for my little one, too!

Keeping my eye on these woven mules. Perfect for summer trips.

Images courtesy of linked sources.

BY Kate Arends - June 5, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

June 5th, 2017 at 11:17 am

Omg, I gotta say, the Father’s Day pop and tot tshirts are the cutest!

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. Nicolette

June 6th, 2017 at 3:17 am

I love the woven mules! They’re like summer escape in shoe form. 🙂

3. hyundai i20 active

August 12th, 2017 at 8:19 pm

nice …. looking so noise

4. minesweeper

August 19th, 2017 at 3:20 pm

It would certainly additionally be nice to have a score board that shows my individual high ratings, without the hundreds of online high scores (several if which typically aren’t by a real individual). Play countless free online games, get accessibility to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, enjoyable online flash games, and much more.

5. sidd

September 5th, 2017 at 4:42 am

Unlimited and elixir for free it has proved beneficial to all the users visiting the website.

6. sidd

September 5th, 2017 at 4:43 am

Thanks https://texttwist.online for the site.