7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners

Interiors & Decor

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

Sometimes small living room spaces or corners provide you with just the right amount of room to work with to make it feel truly unique. And although my current home isn’t quite as spacious as I’d like it to be, over the past couple of years I’ve found ways to make it feel cozy, inviting and even appear larger than it really is. I’ve always believed it’s the little character touches that create a worthwhile room and adding unique furniture pieces, plants, art or interesting corner shelving can make all the difference when creating an intimate and eye-catching corner in your living room.

For those of you who are looking for a couple of easy tips and tricks – I’ve put together seven ways to decorate your empty living room corners below. Let me know what you think!

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

1. Create a cozy lounging nook with a chair and an oversized plant nearby. This creates an ambiance that is more earthy and inviting than before and why not choose a decoration that decreases the carbon monoxide in the room and reduces pollutants and dust in your space.

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

2. Install floating corner shelves to showcase your favorite knick-knacks, books or prized possessions. This is a great space saver! And I love the way it looks in any room. It elevates the space completely and makes it more multi-dimensional.

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

3. Create your own little record station corner that is both stylish and nostalgic. This is such a fun little corner to have when you’re looking to entertain guests. Collect your favorite records over time at local music stores and estate sales and add some shelving or meaningful art above your record player to complete this look.

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

4. Turn your living room wall or corner into a mini gallery with large and small art pieces. This is one of my favorite ways to decorate a space. I’ve always believed art and rugs bring warmth and soul into any room.

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

5. Tight on office space? Give yourself a tiny workspace and hang a few pieces of art above to add dimension and ambiance to your favorite room. I love having a couple of different workstations spread throughout my home. This helps me to feel more organized and excited to accomplish my ever-growing to-do lists.

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

6. Install a massive bookcase near an empty corner and add a cute hanging plant to finish off this look. This is a great way to also stay organized and have a place for all your favorite books and boardgames.

7 Ways To Decorate Your Tiny Living Room Corners – Wit & Delight

7. Keep all of your favorite books and belongings close by with cute decorative crates or bins.

Image sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

BY Kate Arends - October 10, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

October 10th, 2017 at 10:36 am

I love the slightly rustic look of the books in the corner! So cosy!

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. Alina

October 11th, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Such cozy corners!

3. Annie

October 12th, 2017 at 8:21 am

Obsessed with that chair in the cover photo – where is it from!?

4. KMP Furniture Blog

October 20th, 2017 at 3:59 am

The ambience that plants create is so relaxing and enjoyable. And if you don’t have a large footage in your home floating shelves are always welcomed. This is also something I found very very helpful when decorating smaller rooms: https://blog.kmpfurniture.com/2017/09/6-ways-maximize-small-space/

5. Simon Picken

October 26th, 2017 at 1:23 am

I always wonder how to decorate tiny rooms of my home. Finally, I got to know how to make the best use of a given space through your these wonderful tips. Thanks a lot!

6. Lisa Hardley

November 24th, 2017 at 5:26 am

You can even try adding big lamps in your corner. The one that I love is a big bowl filled with water and decorate it with floating candles and flowers. It will light up your home’s corner. I light up my home’s corners like this during Chrismas.

7. Roger

December 11th, 2017 at 6:29 am

Now I have new ideas of how to decorate my rooms, thanks!

8. Homes for Sale

January 9th, 2018 at 12:50 am

Good idea for my apartment for sale!

9. July

January 26th, 2019 at 12:50 am

I love this style. Thanks!