You’re Invited to the Studio 125 x Wit & Delight Holiday Market this Saturday!

Food & Entertainment

Studio 125 x Wit & Delight Holiday Market! – Wit & Delight

Studio 125 and Wit & Delight are excited to announce that we are hosting a very merry Holiday Market at Studio 125 on Saturday, December 16, 2017, from 11 am – 4 pm featuring a variety of curated local vendors. Expect to see clothing, jewelry, home goods, vintage wares and other beautifully designed accessories this weekend. Come one, come all! This event is open to the public and the perfect place to complete all your holiday shopping. Mingle and browse while you drink delicious coffee provided by Coffee Cart MPLS. Catch all the local vendors you can expect to see on Saturday afternoon below.

Happy holidays to you and yours from Studio 125 and Wit & Delight!

Arlee Park //

Ghostly Ferns //

Golden Rule Collective //

Hackwith //

Idun //

My Naptime Jewelry //

Namakan Fur //

Hello Adorn //

Thymes //

For directions and details on our event location, please visit the Studio 125 website. We can’t wait to see you this Saturday!

SaveSave