To the Interior Design Show in Vancouver, We Go!

Interiors & Decor

I’m very excited to cross Vancouver, BC off my travel bucket list. I visited the beautiful coastal city when I was in middle school and have wanted to go back ever since. While Joe and I have been attempting to get in some much-needed downtime together and enjoy each other before baby #2 makes her debut, the main reason for my visit to Canada next weekend is to present as the keynote speaker at IDS Vancouver! I’m incredibly honored to be included amongst such a talented group of designers.

In addition to talking about my work and career trajectory, we’re officially announcing our newest product collaboration with Hygge & West!

We’ve been working for almost two years on this product (a true labor of love) and Hygge & West have been incredible partners to work with. The collection will include duvet covers, pillow shams, sheets, wallpaper, and shower curtains.

The Wit & Delight x Hygge & West collection will be available for purchase beginning January 2018. Stay tuned for updates and if you’re heading out to IDS Vancouver, let’s connect!

And if you won’t be making the trek to Vancouver, follow all the fun on social media under the following hashtags #IDSLetsExplore #IDSVancouver.

Images: 2ndTruth

BY Kate Arends - September 21, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

September 21st, 2017 at 10:14 am

Oh, have fun at the show! Hope you learn and see loads from it!

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. Rae

September 21st, 2017 at 10:16 am

Congratulations, Kate! This is beautiful. Can’t wait for it to be available! Will the wallpaper be made in the removable tiles?

3. Mailinh

September 21st, 2017 at 10:33 am

Go, Kate! And knock ’em dead. 😉 Can’t wait to for the collection next year!

4. Leslie | Lifestyle Blogger

September 21st, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Yay! I’ll be attending because I live in Vancouver! Hope you get to explore the city and eat and drink at some cool places: Ask for Luigi, Savio Volpe, Tacofino, Guu, Dinasty for the dumpling, any ramen place, L’Abattoir for cocktails, The Botanist, I could go on!

5. Chesley

September 22nd, 2017 at 6:15 am

Congrats! I wish I could attend – definitely something I will add to my own bucket list as a budding creative designer.

Chesley McCarty | thetangledtomato.com/blog

6. mansi

October 2nd, 2017 at 2:45 am

Those are some really beautiful bed sheets.
    Mansi – http://www.amouve.com

7. Ethan Hunt

January 17th, 2018 at 4:11 am

This is the some special feature of this learning platform that this is free of cost and online for the every users of windows 10.That’s why you need to follow this http://deletebrowsinghistory.net/ and able to get knowledge.Thankyou.