Happy Holidays from W&D

Food & Entertainment

Happy holidays to you and yours. It’s been a little chaotic in our own household with the (very early) arrival of our second child, Bennett “Birdie” Peters. She is tiny but perfect and we are so happy to have her home.

As we wind down for the year, I can’t help but feel incredibly grateful for all your support as we brought in new voices and themes to the blog this year. It feels less about me and more about bringing together friends who share collective experiences. It’s what I had always hoped this site could be and it feels we’re just scratching the surface of what this collective group can do.

All of you have a choice when it comes to visiting our site, and I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for continuing to come back and share YOUR voice here. We certainly do not take your time and feedback for granted and feel like each and every one of you are friends we’ve yet to meet. With that, I sign off for the rest of the year. I hope you are nestled up with loved ones today, eating and being merry!

Lastly, we thought sharing a blooper reel from one of our holiday campaigns with JOANN would shed a little bit of color on what goes on in the studio on a daily basis. Man, I love this team! (Video courtesy of Cal Brue.)

Happy holidays everyone, with love

– the W&D team!

Top Image by Melissa Oholendt, Florals by Munster Rose

SaveSave

BY Kate Arends - December 25, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

December 25th, 2017 at 10:04 am

Happy holidays to everyone on the Wit & Delight team! Thank you for always posting such inspirational and thoughtful blog posts! Have a great Christmas! 🙂

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. Alanna @ Work Online Sites

December 25th, 2017 at 3:39 pm

I always enjoy reading. Thanks so much. Merry Christmas to Wit & Delight and family.

3. Mailinh

December 25th, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Hope you, your family, and W&D team are having a wonderful holiday season! Thank YOU for creating this space for readers like us. 🙂

4. instagram video downloader

December 26th, 2017 at 8:52 am

5. Rose

December 28th, 2017 at 9:13 am

Congratulations! 🙂 She has such a full head of hair!

I miss your content on this website to be honest. The contributions from most other writers I think misses the tone you can deliver and even though they might grow into it, I can’t help but be a little disappointed.

Even though, Kate, srsly listen, this is not to say that you should post more often, I can feel your jerkbrain gearing up. You are busy as can be I can imagine. Just know that there’s always someone extra delighted with your posts 🙂

6. firefox

August 10th, 2018 at 2:59 am

There are the wonder full post here you have to seen the online all feature of browser just look here https://foxdownload.org and install the easily this app i must be you have to enjoy bets working.