Our Favorite Dressers (In Every Price Point) that Will Make Your Heart go Pitter-Patter

Interiors & Decor

The first piece of “real” furniture I ever bought for myself was this dresser. When I say “real” furniture, I mean it wasn’t something that came in a box and I had to assemble myself. This dresser now lives in my son’s room and its one of my favorite pieces in our home. Because we don’t live in a home with walk-in closets, dressers have become an important tool for keeping all of our things organized. When redecorating my bedroom, guest room or even living room, dressers can either be a focal point for the room or the glue that holds all the other design elements together. Our team pulled together a great list of our favorite dressers (in a wide range of price points!) for those who are on the hunt for the perfect dresser. There is truly something for everyone in this assortment. Let us know which style you are loving most!

Sometimes you don’t need to spend a fortune to find the perfect piece. Target, IKEA, Langley Street, Amazon and Hayneedle all have great options for those looking to find a steal under $250. These lighter woods and pops of white, lighten a room and go well in almost any space.

Target, $139 // IKEA, $249 // Target, $187
Langley Street, $235 // IKEA, $79 // Target, $79
IKEA, $249 // Amazon, $160
Hayneedle, $191

In the $250-500 price point, which I like to call the middle of the road, there are some beautiful minimalist looking options. CB2 has great quality furniture for the price point. While West Elm might just have that midcentury modern piece you’ve been looking for. Once again, Target and IKEA are always my go-to staples.

CB2, $399 // CB2, $429
Target, $337 // Target, $449
IKEA, $259 // West Elm, $499
Target, $343

When you get up to the $500-$1000 price point there are some funky and eclectic options that I love! You can really see the character shine through in these pieces. If you are willing to splurge a little you may find your favorite new gem or that once in a lifetime piece you’ve been searching for.

Anthropologie, $648 // CB2, $699 // West Elm, $699
West Elm, $899 // World Market, $579
Urban Outfitters, $699 // Blu Dot, $999 // Urban Outfitters, $749
Anthropologie, $998 // Anthropologie, $698

For $1000 and up you can have that larger more ornate dresser you may be looking for. If you have no limits in your budget, here are a few of my favorites below! Once again, West Elm, CB2, Hayneedle make it on my list along with Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, and Nursery Works.

CB2, $1199 // Anthropologie, $1498

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

BY Kate Arends - April 26, 2018

1. Nice house

April 26th, 2018 at 11:46 pm

So useful! Thank you very much.

2. Libby

April 27th, 2018 at 11:15 am

I really love these! We depend on dressers in our old home too and these are all so fun. We have also had great luck at Blue Bicycle Antiques in St Paul, and the BluDot outlet in Minny!

3. James Bulletin

April 28th, 2018 at 2:55 am

How do I choose the right chain link fence for my own property?
    source: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-choose-the-right-chain-link-fence-for-my-own-property

4. Lizzy

April 28th, 2018 at 5:42 am

Hi
    I love the one in the very first image please can you say where it is from?
    Thanks Lizzy

5. Leslie

November 15th, 2018 at 8:43 pm

I also am in love with the light wood dresser in the first picture! Could you share the source?

6. Hannah

November 22nd, 2018 at 12:13 pm

I am so in love with the dresser in the first picture! Where do I find this? Thanks!

7. Kaitlen

April 28th, 2018 at 10:27 am

How excited I am about this post is evidence of being an adult haha