Summer Hairstyles for the Lazy Girl

Fashion & Style

Now that I have two under two you could say that lazy girls’ hairstyles are my near-daily go-to. But I have to admit, I kind of like them. I have semi-curly hair and it feels the most full-bodied when I let it air dry. Especially with Minnesota humidity, it is hard to fight mother nature on this one. I worked with the team to put together 6 looks that are effortless, natural and beautiful. What are your favorite summer hairstyle for the lazy girl? We would love to hear in the comments below.

Super Textured Beach Waves.

Use a 1-inch curling iron to wrap the top layer of hair around – the trick to beachy waves? Two things. Style dirty, second-day hair and don’t curl the ends! (this is how I do mine)

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3211614″]

Au Natural (With a Little Help).

Guys, good news. Bedhead is chic right now. With a little help from volumizing mousse or texturizing spray, let that mane air dry! (Again, how I do mine when I need to let it air dry.)

A Lazy Low Bun.

Get perfectly tousled with a texture spray and then add shine with a hair oil!

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3211612″]

Add a Scarf!

This will provide the perfect pop of color and character you are looking for.

Effortless Messy Braid.

If you have moderate to long locks, this is the perfect low maintenance look to try.

Add in Accessories

Adding in golden or unique hair accessories can bring an artistic and funky feel to your look that I love.

Images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19

BY Kate Arends - July 30, 2018

1. caroline

July 30th, 2018 at 1:09 pm

as a lazy girl, I can agree I’ve done just about all of those. spunky ponytail with lots of dry shampoo is usually my go-to and I LOVE NYM
    xoxo Caro http://thecarolove.com/

2. Summer Hairstyles for the Lazy Girl – Business Blog

July 30th, 2018 at 2:29 pm

[…] post Summer Hairstyles for the Lazy Girl appeared first on Wit & […]

3. Summer Hairstyles for the Lazy Girl | Home Furnishings Central

July 30th, 2018 at 10:42 pm

[…] Original source: https://witanddelight.com/2018/07/summer-hairstyles-lazy-girl/ […]

4. shell shockers

August 7th, 2018 at 10:28 pm

The hair is beautiful and very lovely

5. Grace Ann

August 11th, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Needed this! The heat has had me ditch any styling tools, so these styles are perfect!

6. Susanne

August 16th, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Nice hairstyles for lazy girls like me ;-))
    Beach waves, accessories and bun – my favourites!

7. hkm

September 17th, 2018 at 1:26 am

Windows 10 is one of the best operating system here you will see many changes so just visit here http://mycomputerwindows10.com and learn that where is my computer windows 10 operating system.

8. https://hotmailloginaz.org/forgot-hotmail-password/

December 7th, 2018 at 3:16 am

Quickest Hotmail login instructions

9. boxnovel

September 20th, 2019 at 10:47 pm

The hairstyles you share are very nice and suitable for the summer.