22 Different Vintage-Inspired Wallpapers We Can’t Stop Crushing On

Interiors & Decor

Brace yourselves…I think we’re going to sell our 1920s Tudor home and move to the country. I know. I can’t believe these words are coming out of my mouth– the one who never wanted to leave the city and felt that the Twin Cities should be considered a small town. The thing is, life changes and so does what makes you happy.  Big life changes aside, there are three reasons we have decided to pursue this. First: we need more space. The house is getting cramped and we keep coming up with half-baked solutions for managing all of our stuff. It’s actually the perfect size for a small family, but not the right size for the type of businesses Joe and I are in. We constantly have samples, boxes, bags, STUFF that is in transition from our house to the office and there just isn’t a good place to store it all. The other surprising reason is that I feel better when I’m in the country. A LOT better. In fact, when we leave the city to go visit my in-laws, I can feel my blood pressure drop. The idea of leaving work and going to a place that makes me feel like that every day is really becoming something that I not only want, but desperately need. And three, I’m in dire need of a new space to design! I’m essentially having withdrawals from designing if that is even a thing. This all recently led me down a wild and strange rabbit hole which then propelled me into designing my over-sized dream home in the country. But, it also got me to thinking of all the fun wallpaper I could line throughout my potential new home. In the powder rooms, in Birdie’s room and in a corner of the kitchen. What do you think? I’m kind of in love. I worked with the W&D team and gathered some of our favorite wallpaper as of late. I would love to hear, what wallpaper are you crushing on right now? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Sandberg Wallpaper – Ava

Floral Apartments – Dark Floral Vintage Removable Wallpaper

Anthropologie – Artemis Wallpaper

Kate Zaremba Company – Swansy Noir Removable Wallpaper

Watercolor Workshop – Blue Vintage Removable Wallpaper

LenArt Wallpapers – Blue Bohemian Removable Wallpaper

ColoRay – Tropical Fruits Removable Wallpaper

William Morris & Co – Pimpernel Wallpaper

Hygge & West – Peonies (Copper)

Sanderson Wallpaper – Flamingos

Hygge & West x Wit & Delight – Margot (Copper)

Papermint – 1925 Gold Wallpaper

Hygge & West x Wit & Delight – Topiary (Emerald)

More Bold Florals

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3244834″]

More Dainty Botanaicals

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3244836″]

More Whimsical Animals

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3244838″]

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22

BY Kate Arends - August 17, 2018

1. Mailinh

August 17th, 2018 at 10:30 am

Kate,

I completely relate to wanting to move somewhere that allows me to be closer to nature. I find myself a bit more in my peaceful zone and it allows me to be more creative.

I don’t know if it’s the whole getting older and appreciating life a bit more, or how society has made us into busy bodies, or both. But I used to want to live in a lively city; however…now for the past couple of years, I want to find a little cottage/cabin-like house tucked away in nature near a lake.

2. Video Animation Company

October 1st, 2018 at 1:45 am

The idea of leaving work and going to an area that makes me experience like that each day is really turning into some thing that I no longer best need however desperately need. I

3. 22 Different Vintage-Inspired Wallpapers We Can’t Stop Crushing On – Business Blog

August 17th, 2018 at 1:39 pm

[…] post 22 Different Vintage-Inspired Wallpapers We Can’t Stop Crushing On appeared first on Wit & […]

4. Paige Cassandra Flamm

August 18th, 2018 at 1:25 pm

I love that last one! I totally want to use that in our master in our new house!

Paige

5. Foria lena

August 19th, 2018 at 5:52 am

lovely decoration of rooms…
    Freelancer Website Design

6. Shop Nhat Chaly

August 20th, 2018 at 1:54 am

Beautiful, thanks for sharing

7. Ailsa lena

August 28th, 2018 at 11:50 am

Thanks your ! for shared this blogs are wonderful all time preferable.
    Web Design and Development Oman

8. Velvet

August 29th, 2018 at 2:15 am

Totally loved the one with the flamingos – so whimsical! Design is supposed to be fun, isn’t it?

9. Nhat Chaly

September 5th, 2018 at 2:37 am

I totally want to use that in our master in our new house!

10. LoftSpiration

September 7th, 2018 at 8:50 am

Awesome wallpapers-love them so much!! they are perfect also for a loft style home! 😉

11. kanchipuramsarees