Our Wicker Round-up that Will Make You Weak at the Knees

Interiors & Decor

Let’s hear it for wicker!! You all know I’m obsessed with infusing natural material throughout a home, and no one was more excited to see the rise of cane and wicker materials making their way through high-end showrooms and into the humble abodes of normal people like you and me. In celebration of all things wicker, we created a quick little round up of chairs, lighting, and furniture for you today that brings just a little dose of eclectic style into any space. Enjoy!

Marte Lounge Chair, $379.99

BY Kate Arends - November 19, 2018

1. From Poland With Love

November 19th, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Wicker really has something special! I especially liked the lamps that you shared in this article. The light coming from them must look amazing!

2. Our Wicker Round-up that Will Make You Weak at the Knees – Business Blog

November 19th, 2018 at 1:29 pm

[…] post Our Wicker Round-up that Will Make You Weak at the Knees appeared first on Wit & […]

3. Velvet

November 22nd, 2018 at 3:26 am

Some really nice choices there! Too bad I don’t have any room for a rattan chair that I would like.

4. Hurrem

November 29th, 2018 at 3:50 am

I love the wicker decorating objects. These are really great. Many thanks for sharing…

5. Marie

January 21st, 2019 at 2:08 pm

Love these stylings!!
    I just discovered this young designer, you should have a look, she makes incredible lamps too!

werajane.com

6. Peshce

June 14th, 2019 at 5:25 am

Crochet Baskets to add a punch of color:

The Crochet baskets are an attractive option to gift this Mother’s Day. Also, they are so much more affordable that you could buy more than one crochet basket. They can be used as a base of the flower pot at your home. If your mom is a store owner, it could be used as a basket to store candies on the center table. These crochet baskets are made of T-shirt Yarn which is why they are so sturdy that they can hold all your stuff.

Clutch to clutch your valuables:

Which woman wouldn’t carry a clutch? It a staple accessory of every woman. It is used to carry valuables like money, debit cards, credit cards, visiting cards, makeup items, and much more! The clutch on PESHCE is made of paper yarn, and the fringes are made of leather. These are handmade especially by women of Istanbul.