Let Me Guess Your Boot Personality (a la Buzzfeed)

Fashion & Style

You know when it’s 3pm and you don’t want to work on anything productive so you head on over to Buzzfeed?

Yeah [cough, cough] me either.

But for real, I am an absolute sucker for those Buzzfeed personality quizzes. They mean absolutely nothing, but I can’t help myself from answering them. I’m sure that there is some psychological reasoning and rationale that was researched in determining which pop culture couple you and you SO are, but I’m far more interested in knowing if Joe and I are a “Jim and Pam” or a “Ross and Rachel” (GASP!)

So, in the spirit of fun, and to help guide your gift purchasing this holiday season, I have tried my hand at creating my own ad hoc version of the personality quiz, which Blundstone boot most defines you? I’ve been pounding the pavement in my Blundstones for years now and it is always fun to see another person in a well-worn pair. If the brand is new to you, the quiz is a fun way to explore the styles!

Enjoy! And- if you like this sort of thing, comment below with your favorite kinds of quizzes!! We’ll add it to our 2019 editorial calendar!

[wp_quiz id=”32540″]

In case you aren’t the quiz type, here is an overview of some of our favorite Blundstone styles.

Ed. note: This post was sponsored by Blundstone. The compensation received in exchange for placement on Wit & Delight is used to purchase props, hire a photographer, write/edit the blog post and support the larger team behind Wit & Delight.

While compensation was received in exchange for coverage, all thoughts and opinions are always my own. Sponsored posts like these allow for the development of additional dynamic content to be produced, unsponsored.

BY Kate Arends - December 13, 2018

1. Sarah S

December 13th, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Totally pegged me! Go getter (lace-up boot) all the way! (And super fun quiz, BTW!)

December 27th, 2018 at 1:44 pm

NICE!!! Glad you liked it!!

3. Reformas en Bilbao

December 14th, 2018 at 3:37 am

Very beautifull shoes XD

December 27th, 2018 at 1:44 pm

We’re fans!

5. Lexi

December 18th, 2018 at 10:55 am

I got the Trendsetter and I’m into it! (Also, now I want cake.)

December 27th, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Awesome!!! I always want cake. haha

7. Ana

January 16th, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Very nice article, all the best from spain. We want it!!

8. Reformas Bilbao

January 21st, 2019 at 3:34 pm

A beautiful article, passionate about decoration and fashion. The articles and photos of this magazine are fantastic. A greeting!

9. Harold

November 28th, 2019 at 7:34 am

You can choose any service but I suggest you this one https://dissertation-center.co.uk/dissertation-formatting-service. They have a truly professional writers.