Let Me Guess Your Boot Personality (a la Buzzfeed)

Fashion & Style

You know when it’s 3pm and you don’t want to work on anything productive so you head on over to Buzzfeed?

Yeah [cough, cough] me either.

But for real, I am an absolute sucker for those Buzzfeed personality quizzes. They mean absolutely nothing, but I can’t help myself from answering them. I’m sure that there is some psychological reasoning and rationale that was researched in determining which pop culture couple you and you SO are, but I’m far more interested in knowing if Joe and I are a “Jim and Pam” or a “Ross and Rachel” (GASP!)

So, in the spirit of fun, and to help guide your gift purchasing this holiday season, I have tried my hand at creating my own ad hoc version of the personality quiz, which Blundstone boot most defines you? I’ve been pounding the pavement in my Blundstones for years now and it is always fun to see another person in a well-worn pair. If the brand is new to you, the quiz is a fun way to explore the styles!

Enjoy! And- if you like this sort of thing, comment below with your favorite kinds of quizzes!! We’ll add it to our 2019 editorial calendar!

[wp_quiz id=”32540″]

In case you aren’t the quiz type, here is an overview of some of our favorite Blundstone styles.

Ed. note: This post was sponsored by Blundstone. The compensation received in exchange for placement on Wit & Delight is used to purchase props, hire a photographer, write/edit the blog post and support the larger team behind Wit & Delight.

While compensation was received in exchange for coverage, all thoughts and opinions are always my own. Sponsored posts like these allow for the development of additional dynamic content to be produced, unsponsored.

BY Kate Arends - December 13, 2018