We’re Here For The Right Reasons

Lifestyle

It’s finally here. The most dramatic blog post in Wit & Delight’s history. Each one of you is here for the right reasons, so I just wanted to steal you for a sec to tell you I can totally see myself falling in love.

To show you how much I’ve enjoyed our time together, my friends Kate Worum, Becky Lang, Liz Welle, and I collaborated on some Bachelor-inspired digital cards for you to share on social media with your gal pals! We’re printing ten copies of each card and sending a set to ten lucky readers. Comment on our Instagram post for a chance to win a set!

So please, accept this rose and share the love with your friends. Post your favorite card on social media, send one casually via e-mail, or slide one into someone’s DMs to let them know you’re here for the right reasons. Downloadable files are available here!

Illustrations: Kate Worum
Design: Wit & Delight
Copy: Becky Lang, Liz Welle, Kate Arends

BY Kate Arends - February 13, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

February 13th, 2017 at 12:08 pm

So pretty! Thanks for sharing these.

2. tanner

February 13th, 2017 at 3:26 pm

why are all the hands white?

3. Nicole Johnson

February 16th, 2017 at 3:19 am

Ha! Maybe some are white and some are light-skinneded [sic].

4. klondike solitaire online

September 6th, 2017 at 1:26 am

Hello!guys this is n awesome online game hub here are great collection of card game enjoy it and share with your friends also.

5. freexbcodes.com

January 6th, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Its the best time to deal with free xbox live

6. add new printer windows 10

February 23rd, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Printer are the external device on which we will provide you the information that how to locate, and troubleshoot any issue if occurred while setting up the devices