The Best Bra is One You Never Think About

Fashion & Style

BY Kate Arends - April 25, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

April 25th, 2017 at 12:27 pm

I have a question, in your tips, you said to start by wearing the bra on the loosest hook – why is that?

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. Stefani Ellenbecker

April 26th, 2017 at 9:33 am

I think it’s because as you wear it the bra stretches out, so as it stretches that way you can tighten it!

3. Catherine

April 27th, 2017 at 10:26 am

Agree with Stefani! As the bra stretches, you can start to wear it on the tighter hooks so you’ll be able to wear it for longer.

4. Natalie

April 25th, 2017 at 2:03 pm

A bra that fits well is so so important if you wear a bra! I try and get fitted every year or two, because boobs change. I always shop in Marks & Spencer, they’re not super sexy but they’re really well made and they fit me perfectly which is all I really need!

– Natalie

5. Kiri

April 25th, 2017 at 5:11 pm

These bras are absolutely gorgeous!
    I am going to check out your link.
    I have to say I agree with you – feeling comfortable is key.
    Although glamour goes a long way.
    I actually never put on my bra right if I read your tips.
    But my boobs are so small that I don’t have anything to gather into the cups! ha ha

6. Colleen

April 26th, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Kiri! I ordered the wireless one, because I don’t have big boobs either, and it is super comfortable!