Spring Cleaning Playlist

Lifestyle

If there is one group of people on this planet I could not identify less with it’s people who just naturally *love* to clean. Couldn’t be me. Here’s an example of what I look like cleaning:

*Picks one thing up off the floor* Welp! That’s probably enough of that!

I have to make it an event; a commitment. It probably has its own date on the calendar circled in red sharpie so that I can mentally prepare for it like it’s a goddamn gynecology appointment.

I need three things to get me even remotely in the mood:

1. Good weather. The sunshine-and-windows-cracked-open combination has some sort of psychological effect on my brain and the words, “We should probably clean up around here. Organizing sounds nice,” sound still a little foreign but somewhat more appealing.
  2. C-o-f-f-e-e. Get me the caffeinated. I can convince myself to do nearly anything when I’m riding that java wave.
  3. A solid music playlist with all the right vibes. Perhaps the most essential component, and babes, I’ve got you covered. We got the whole gang present, everything from Bruno Mars to Aretha Franklin to Vampire Weekend to Robyn.

Get after it.

Waves – Tame Impala Remix, Miguel, Tame Impala
No Problem, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz
Run Away With Me, Carly Rae Jepsen
Got To Give It Up, Marvin Gaye

September, Earth, Wind & Fire

Image via Sunshine Girl

Liz Welle  is a professional feelings feeler but gets paid to do social and digital stuff for brands in Minneapolis while occasionally food styling on the side. She lives in Uptown with her boyfriend and their thirteen plants. She is doing her best.

BY Liz Welle - April 7, 2017

1. Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

April 7th, 2017 at 11:51 am

I don’t actually need good weather to get me into the mood of cleaning. I prefer doing it when the weather’s NOT good actually, so that I don’t feel like I’m wasting a day out, haha! I also don’t like coffee much, so that’s not needed too… but if there’s one thing I DO need, it’s a good playlist. So thank you for introducing me to these new tunes!

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

2. Natalie

April 7th, 2017 at 4:22 pm

I’m one of those people who loves cleaning (sorry), but I’m also someone who always needs new music in my life – so I’m definitely going to give this playlist a listen

– Natalie

3. Of Ashes & Bones

April 9th, 2017 at 8:59 am

hahaha,
    I can totally relate to you regarding cleaning. We’re going to move in early June, and I’ve been meaning to do some cleaning to get rid of stuff that we don’t need anymore. I’ve been delaying and delaying it as long as I could. The other day, I only managed to sort out half of the closet with the help of music. You got me there. I will try this playlist!

4. tyler

April 13th, 2017 at 1:24 pm

I’ve stared at a pile of mail on my counter for three days. Maybe the playlist will help me conquer it!

5. Dana

April 22nd, 2017 at 11:37 am

!!! Those 3 things are necessary to get me cleaning too! Breeze through an open window, a large iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts, and good music are all requirements for me to even consider washing a bed sheet.
    And I love the variety on this playlist!

Dana

6. Fildo

July 13th, 2017 at 4:31 am

Awesome Playlist. Loved it.

7. Setbeat

July 24th, 2017 at 10:10 am

Great play list. Just loved them

8. FileLinked

December 15th, 2018 at 3:45 am

Try FileLinked to install any app for free on your Amazon FireTV, FireTV Stick.

9. free iptv

June 12th, 2019 at 2:27 am

Thank you for the share this playlist with us. Really appreciated your works.