If the Shoe Fits, Wear it! How to Plan Your Entire Outfit Around Your Feet

Fashion & Style

I’ve always considered myself a shoe person. Now I wouldn’t say I’m totally obsessed by any means but there are not many things that make a bad day completely better than sliding on a new pair of shoes. Regardless if I’ve showered or even brushed my hair, I feel just a little bit more fresh and put together if my shoes are shining. While perusing through Pinterest the other day, I definitely got to thinking about how the bottom half of my wardrobe could use a little refresh. I actually haven’t purchased a SINGLE pair of shoes since Bennett was born, which is just silly because that’s the only part of my body that has gone back to “normal” almost 8 months postpartum! Inspired by the fact footwear is the one style choice I can make with abandonment, the team and I put together our top five must-have looks paired with our most longed after summer shoes! What do you think? Which ones should I buy??? And how are we feeling about this whole “mom mule” trend? I’m 100% on board.

A Bold Day Heel: Perfectly Paired with a Denim Culotte

A Leather Mule: Perfectly Paired with a Lux Matching Bag

Barely-there Black Sandals: Perfectly Paired with Flowy, High-Waisted Trousers

Chunky but Chic Sneakers: Perfectly Paired with Modern and Minimal Balloon Pants

Natural Espadrille Wedges: Paired with Vintage Feeling Levi’s

SaveSave

BY Kate Arends - July 20, 2018

1. Sajid Akhter

July 23rd, 2018 at 4:11 am

Wow!! Great photography and some amazing shoes. I was crazy about sneakers at one point in time. Though that phase is gone, I am still an ardent follower of latest designs in footwear.

Thank you for this lovely post. Have a good day. 🙂

2. Stephen Hawking

July 23rd, 2018 at 6:27 am

The start in Europe of relentless and progressively fast change in garments styles can be sensibly dependably dated. History experts, including James Laver and Fernand Braudel, date the beginning pay someone to do my essay shape in attire the point of convergence of the fourteenth century; regardless, they tend to depend energetically on contemporary imagery and edified creations were not fundamental before the fourteenth century.

3. kaitertott

July 26th, 2018 at 10:29 am

I work in Sales and Social Media in the retail world, and I am on my feet ALL day. Which means yes, all my outfits get designed around my feet haha. Love this article!

4. Cassandra Roy

July 26th, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Shoes really are the best staple and statement piece. Glad you loved the article!

5. majece majece

September 28th, 2018 at 8:55 am

Talking about education in different countries,
    https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/countries-with-the-worst-education will be useful for you. You can read about countries with the worst education here.

6. Sanusi

September 18th, 2019 at 10:12 am

Nice, thanks!

7. Fredro

September 20th, 2019 at 5:02 am

Nice post!

8. Chu

November 19th, 2019 at 6:45 am

I saw your books earlier, however this one I believe the very best.

9. Wasson

November 19th, 2019 at 7:42 am

I had to compose a comparable (or at least it seems comparable, depending on the
    info given) study newspaper back in 2015 when I was
    a pupil. Gathering the needed information was rather hard and hard.
    But you managed to reveal the subject really accessible and
    understandable. It was intriguing to refresh a few things and find something new out.

10. Jenniffer

November 21st, 2019 at 6:47 am

The post shows some burning questions and issues which should be discussed and explained.
    Moreover, it’s vital to comprehend within the detail.

In the post, an individual can easily find something fundamental, unusually for him/her, something that may be hugely useful.
    I am delighted with the information that I
    have just obtained. Thank you a lot!

11. Anthony Alexander

November 21st, 2019 at 10:40 am

What a superb post! I spend a few moments on reading, and I’m so excited with the information that I
    received. It’s really hard to find something
    valuable on that topic. However, this writer seems to be a genuine professional because there
    is a unique fashion in his writings. I’m going to subscribe to his new books, not
    to skip anything. This post worths its own reading.