17 Amazon Products You Didn’t Know You Needed, Until Now

Lifestyle

Amazon, oh sweet baby, Amazon. Like many people around the country and world, my love for Amazon has only blossomed with time, finding itself at the forefront of almost all purchases made from my cell phone. It’s where I go for just about anything, from restocking the toilet paper to ordering new tech gadgets.

Amid the deep sea of products listed on Amazon lie a few hidden gems that cannot be overlooked. These items are what we like to call “game changers”—the things you didn’t necessarily even realize you needed, until now. Consider this Wit & Delight’s version of SkyMall, except all of the included products can be purchased through one retailer, good ol’ Amazon. You’re welcome.

Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source for revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.

Image

BY Paige Gardiner - May 6, 2019

1. 17 Amazon Products You Didn’t Know You Needed, Until Now – Business Blog

May 6th, 2019 at 3:19 pm

[…] Continue reading 17 Amazon Products You Didn’t Know You Needed, Until Now at Wit & Delight | D… […]

2. annie

May 6th, 2019 at 3:46 pm

this is such gross content. all of these are trendy or convenience-only items that will inevitably wind up in a landfill. wish you would consider something other than money when making these marketing choices.

3. Mikko

May 6th, 2019 at 4:50 pm

No, you don’t need any of that junk. Stop buying and start living.

4. Emily

May 7th, 2019 at 1:26 am

How did I not know a wine remover existed?! I’ll definitely be buying this!!

Emily | Snippets of Emily’s Life xx

5. kate

May 7th, 2019 at 3:38 am

I find this SO sad….at so many levels!

6. Grace

May 7th, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Yuck. Please do not promote Amazon- a horrifically unethical company that treats their employees extremely poorly, contributes to massive waste and consumerism, invades and takes advantage of people’s privacy, and is a dangerous threat to society. This “article” makes me lose much respect for the integrity and content of this site.