As we near the end of January, we’re taking a look back at some of the things that captured our team’s attention on the internet this month, from a new home decor collection we have our eye on, to a deeply moisturizing hand mask, to a delightful A-frame cabin tour in the heart of Minnesota. Find all ten things our team recommends below.
We hope you’ve had a good month, and we hope you have a delightful weekend too.
1. At the start of the year, we have a brief W&D audience survey we’d love for you to complete. We’re eager to hear your thoughts and input about our content—both what you love and what we can improve. The survey is open through February 11—thank you in advance for sharing your feedback!
2. The spring 2022 Studio McGee x Target collection launched this week, and there are so many good pieces to choose from. We love this round woven bowl, grid-pattern rug, and arched wall mirror, to name a few.
3. Take a tour of a warm yet modern A-frame cabin, located right here in our home state of Minnesota.
4. Enrollment for Monique Melton’s Pursue Black Liberation 21-Day Challenge is now open. The course, which helps participants build a daily practice of anti-racism, begins on February 1. Kate took the course this past summer and highly recommends it!
5. I breezed through this Dolly Alderton book this month. It’s the author’s first foray into fiction and was a delight to read.
6. Kate shared this poignant yet hopeful article from The Atlantic, about divorce and home improvement and making something new.
7. An intriguing look at some predicted home decor trends for 2022.
8. I rarely bake, but I had an inexplicable desire to make monster cookies last weekend and this recipe did the trick! I swapped out regular M&Ms for their peanut butter-filled counterpart, omitted the pretzels and white chocolate chips, and added walnuts. The melt-in-your-mouth result was a dream.
9. We tend to gravitate toward any article that explores the ins and outs of someone’s daily routine, and this early morning routine post from Chris Loves Julia was a good one.
10. Are dry winter hands getting the best of you? This Fenty overnight hand mask is the real deal. I apply it at bedtime and wake up with noticeably hydrated skin that feels oh so soft.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source for revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
BY Jackie Saffert - January 28, 2022
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.