The end of November is somehow already upon us! Today we’re taking a look back at some of the things that captured our team’s attention on the internet this month.
Below you’ll find a deeply personal Brooklyn home tour, the coziest loungewear set, compelling conversation starters for big groups, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of November. We hope you find something (or many things) to enjoy in the links we’ve put together!
1. The design of this renovated Brooklyn brownstone went from plain to deeply personal. The before and after photos are a sight to behold!
2. Ten compelling conversation starters for big group meals.
3. My latest loungewear set purchase (this sweatshirt and these sweatpants) is supremely cozy and all I wear on evenings and weekends of late.
4. If it makes you feel any better, yes, your mom is destined to annoy you. This article explains why.
5. Kate shared this intriguing article about design clichés: “Is your house full of clichés? Should you care?”
6. This eyebrow gel from Kosas is the best I’ve tried! It provides more volume, a richer color tint, and a stronger hold than my previous go-to eyebrow product (Boy Brow).
7. This article offers a deeper look into The White Lotus season 2 and its homage to Italian cinema.
8. A gorgeous kitchen remodel, complete with skylights, denim-colored tile, and the prettiest vintage island you ever did see.
9. This sandalwood, vetiver, and amber wood-scented candle is Kate’s favorite right now.
10. This squash and caramelized onion tart has been a favorite at our Thanksgiving gatherings for three years now. It’s well worth making!
11. I bought two of these Serena & Lily baskets to store winter accessories in our entryway. The quality is really great and I love the style. They’re currently 25% off with Serena & Lily’s sitewide sale (which ends tonight)!
1. November 2022 Horoscopes: The Wild Ride of Scorpio Season
2. Holiday Gift Guide 2022: 11 of the Best Thoughtful Gives Under $50
3. Holiday Gift Guide 2022: 11 Gifts That Elevate the Everyday
4. Holiday Gift Guide 2022: 11 Stylish Gift Ideas for Decor Lovers
5. Holiday Gift Guide 2022: 12 Useful Gifts for Parents and In-Laws
1. Graza Co. “Drizzle” and “Sizzle” Extra Virgin Olive Oil Set $35
2. IJO 4-Pack LED Light Airplane Toys $21
3. Cosy: The British Art of Comfort by Laura Weir $9
4. Little Pretender Walkie Talkies $30
5. Flint and Tinder Jackson Flannel Shirt via Huckberry $118
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a bite at a local restaurant, or recharging at home with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.
BY Jackie Saffert - November 30, 2022
Did you know W&D now has a resource library of Printable Art, Templates, Freebies, and more?
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.