Someway, somehow, April arrives tomorrow. (Here’s hoping it brings some semblance of spring weather to our neck of the woods.) Today we’re taking a look back at some of the things our team loved on the internet throughout the month of March.
Below you’ll find a few delightful home tours, recipes featuring a favorite spring ingredient, tips on designing a garden from scratch, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of March. Enjoy!
1. Two couples lovingly renovated a 14,000-square-foot school building they now call home.
2. Kate recommends this article, which offers an insightful look into what it means to feel lonely in marriage.
3. This roundup of unique light switches and covers is a reminder that great design is all in the details.
4. An updated tour of Joanna Goddard’s family home, featuring colorful dining room walls and personal touches galore.
5. We’re all scoping out Mille’s new spring arrivals. How pretty are this striped skirt and this polka dot eyelet top?
6. Buying a house won’t necessarily make you happier—here’s what will.
7. How to design a garden from scratch, as told by a professional garden designer.
8. I received this candle as a birthday gift and the scent is delightful (as is the packaging!).
9. The tale and photos of this Brooklyn stoop wedding are a joy to behold.
10. An amusing piece of commentary on the Succession scene that stole the show.
11. Thirty-one recipes that feature a quintessential spring vegetable: asparagus.
1. March 2023 Horoscopes: Embrace the Winds of Change
2. 4 of My Favorite Neutral Paint Colors I’ve Used in Our Homes
3. 9 Interior Design Color Combinations I Love That Feel Fresh and Approachable
4. 5 Colorful Homes and Exactly What I Love About Each One
5. Home of the Month: 3 Things I Love About This Warm and Inviting London Flat
1. Gap Modern Henley T-Shirt $40
A new staple in Kate’s wardrobe.
2. COOSA Mushroom Table Lamp $30
Kate has this lovely lamp on her desk.
3. H&M High-Waisted Shorts $20
Flattering shorts at a great price.
4. Gap Linen Boyfriend Shirt $70
A classic shirt that’s available in eleven colors.
5. A Dictionary of Color Combinations by Sanzo Wada $20
A helpful book for any designer.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund the operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a bite at a local restaurant, or recharging at home with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.
BY Jackie Saffert - March 31, 2023
Did you know W&D now has a resource library of Printable Art, Templates, Freebies, and more?
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
Hi! Can you post with gift links? I can’t read many of the articles listed here and would like to 🙂
Hi, Amy! Unfortunately, I don’t have gift links to share as I don’t have subscriptions to these sites. So sorry!