Ah, October. The month that’s filled with swirling leaves and crisp air always tends to be one of my favorites. And this year’s followed that trend. Today, we’re taking a look back at some of the things that captured our team’s attention over the course of the past few weeks, from a show we couldn’t stop watching to a home with the most beautiful, muted color palette. Find all ten things our team recommends below.
We hope you’ve had a delightful October, and we hope you have an enjoyable (spooky!) weekend too.
1. An office transformation that had me captivated (those pink walls!!)!
2. This beauty uniform article from A Cup of Jo was a lovely read.
3. Have you watched Squid Game yet? A couple of our team members did (myself included) and the general consensus was that it was very, very intense but so, so good.
4. This $13 candle will make all of your fall scent dreams come true (I speak from experience!).
5. Speaking of fall, our content producer, Greta, made these pumpkin oatmeal cookies and said, word for word, “They were the very best cookies I’ve ever made.” Bonus? They’re easy to throw together and only take about ten minutes to prep (plus baking time).
6. This home’s cheerful yet muted color palette has my heart.
7. Want your hair to grow longer (raises hand)? This article has fifteen tips to convince it to do just that.
8. Our new business director, Erin, passed along this short film by Stella Blackmon. It’s an earnest, sweet, lovingly captured look into what it means to live life virtually.
9. If you’re looking to try out a new moisturizer, Greta wholly recommends this one. Per Greta, “I’ve never found a moisturizer that makes my skin feel so hydrated without feeling greasy!” How’s that for a glowing review?
10. Need an idea for something spooky to watch this Halloween weekend? This list was made by a horror movie aficionado and is a great place to start.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a bite at a local restaurant, or recharging at home with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.
BY Jackie Saffert - October 29, 2021
Did you know W&D now has a resource library of Printable Art, Templates, Freebies, and more?
Thank you for being here. For being open to enjoying life’s simple pleasures and looking inward to understand yourself, your neighbors, and your fellow humans! I’m looking forward to chatting with you.
One thing that caught my attention in October is the Wit and Delight blog. I am loving the aesthetics of this one, Jackie.
Out of these, I am enjoying the list of horror movies. Thank you:)